Who aims and what style?

Hawker

Lil-Rokslider
What style of aiming do you folks think is the best for hunting?
I shoot instinctive,but I'm always open to new suggestions. I also shoot cross eyed dominate.

ElkNut1

WKR
I've done both instinctive & gap with my arrow. I too am a right handed shooter but left eye dominate. I find shooting 3 under & using the tip of my arrow gapped at the bullseye no matter the range to 40yds helps me with accuracy! At 20yds I'm 3" under spot to hit, 1" under at 25yds & so on. Of course all arrows are cut the exact same length for best accuracy! I still shoot instinctive now & then but prefer gapping!

ElkNut1

G Posik

WKR
I shoot instinctive out to 25 yds. After that Use the GAP aiming method. I shoot split finger and and the GAP aiming took a little time to get right. Once you get it figured out it is really easy, kinda like shooting with pins.

Glenn

Daniel Bybee

Lil-Rokslider
I did try gapping, still experimenting with it but It really started to shine between 30 and 40 yards. Gonna have to keep trying and see how it does. Daniel

Daniel Bybee

Lil-Rokslider
I was canting it, seemed to work just fine, my two bows have extremely small shelves so I have to cant them some.

ElkNut1

WKR
No problem canting the bow here, I miss the target about as bad either way! (grin)

ElkNut1