Who all makes a mil/mil illum. dot scope?

texasbbq

Lil-Rokslider
This has become my favorite reticle and turret setup. I currently have 2 Vortex LHT's but was wondering who else makes this setup?

I'm trying to research all makers but thought I'd ask here as well. First or second focal plane is fine but only illuminated dot works for me - not entire reticle.

Thanks in advance for any help.

BBQ

USMC-40

WKR
If not a ‘traditional’ mil-dot, but still a mil reticle;
Leupold
Nightforce
Schmidt and Bender
ZCO
Tangent Theta
SWFA
Bushnell
Trijicon
Among the ones I can think of off my head.

ChrisAU

WKR
Which Trijicon? I can only see MOA versions.

I just got a Trijicon Tenmile 4-24x50 that is MIL/MIL with an illuminated green dot. They also have a red dot. I also have a MIL/MIL 2.5-15x42 Trijicon Credo but the entire reticle is illuminated, though it does have a center aiming dot.

Bak222

FNG
I just got a Trijicon Tenmile 4-24x50 that is MIL/MIL with an illuminated green dot. They also have a red dot. I also have a MIL/MIL 2.5-15x42 Trijicon Credo but the entire reticle is illuminated, though it does have a center aiming dot.
How is the credo treating you? Really interested in that or the tenmile 3-18. Can’t find a ton of info on them though. The entire reticle being illuminated is the only holding me back, I haven’t had a chance to look at one in person, does it bother you compared to only the dit being illuminated? Have also heard questionable things about their warranty.

ChrisAU

WKR
How is the credo treating you? Really interested in that or the tenmile 3-18. Can’t find a ton of info on them though. The entire reticle being illuminated is the only holding me back, I haven’t had a chance to look at one in person, does it bother you compared to only the dit being illuminated? Have also heard questionable things about their warranty.

Honestly I’m likely to never use the illumination. Never have on any other scopes in the past. My initial impressions on both the new Trijicons I have is great as far as build quality and glass but I have not made it to the range yet. 100* temps and high ammo prices make it hard to right now ha.