Who applied for Wyoming and Idaho?

D

david long

Just checked. Drew a Wyoming deer tag. Region H.....here I come!

C'mon Idaho! Got my fingers crossed:)

D

david long

Awesome David! Congrats! Have you hunted that region before? Also I'm guessing its an early archery tag?

Mike
Mike.......yes, I have hunted it many times and have taken several deer in that region throughout the years. I can hunt with either rifle or bow, but my plan is to do an early season bow hunt.

Awesome David! Excited to see how it goes for you!

For those still waiting for Idaho results, Ive heard they've been having technical problems early this week. Which typically means they will take a few days and try to get the bugs worked out, then continue to test run the system multiple times. I'm guessing end of next week sometime but its anybody's guess...

Mike

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
HellsCanyon, thanks for the update on Idaho. Oh well, most of us won't draw anyway, so it really only affects a few of us :)
They'll be out soon enough.

shredder

FNG
congrats dave on the deer tag! I will be following up on what we discussed for deer. I drew unit 124 for elk with only a 3% chance of drawing! woot!

D

david long

That should be a killer elk hunt. Good luck! Let me know what kind of deer you are seeing in the area we discussed.

millsms

FNG
Drew Idaho Unit 18 Elk! Hells Canyon Country. I hunted Bear this spring up there and excited to go back!

Segan

FNG
I drew Wyoming deer this year and a LE Utah archery elk hunt that took me a decade to get.
Honestly Im more excited for another year in Wyoming... Congrats to all those lucky tag holders throughout the west this year.