Who else has caught the Rona?

For those willing to read - here's some interesting stuff: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8088823/
Good one. I’ve got a prescription coming tomorrow. Except ‘rona was pretty unimpressive to me and my youngest boy. I’ll probably still take it even tho we’re a week into house arrest.

Thanks for the post - I had a feeling it might be good if the government boobs were trashing it.

redcorn65

Lil-Rokslider
Good one. I’ve got a prescription coming tomorrow. Except ‘rona was pretty unimpressive to me and my youngest boy. I’ll probably still take it even tho we’re a week into house arrest.

Thanks for the post - I had a feeling it might be good if the government boobs were trashing it.

My neighbor was in the ER with shortness of breath and low o2 levels. Took dexamethasone and 2 cc’s of vet grade ivermec and within 10 hours he said he felt 75% better. I’m not a doctor or professional but I’m not gonna argue with it. He’s home and 100% now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob5589

WKR
There are potential answers to preventing hospital crowding from Covid, but we just refuse to even entertain them.

The majority of PCPs are telling people to just go home, stay inside, and then go to the hospital if/when you get short of breath.

Imagine if we did that for heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, pneumonia, urinary tract infections, etc. We could over-run the hospital very quickly by just not treating one of these other problems.

It's interesting, and ironic when people scoff at sending and/or telling those with mild symptoms to stay home and quarantine. The irony is, those same people that scoff are the ones saying "it's just a cold." Mild symptoms can be managed at home, just like a cold or flu. What really overwhelms hospitals are people with a cough, maybe fever, malaise, etc. Most people can, and should manage at home as evidenced by the majority of people in this thread. Not aimed at you Mike, your post was just an example.

FatCampzWife

Lil-Rokslider

This study was recalled this week...fraudulent data.

bluumoon

WKR
If I read correctly earlier I believe you are a surgeon? You will obviously be one of the most qualified here to speak of your experiences and I would like to share mine with you and see if you have similar experiences, although being a surgeon as opposed to a GP or ER doc I’m not sure.

Firefighter/paramedic here in a relatively large suburban setting. My county alone has more people than all of Wyoming. In 2020 and the initial COVID surge we saw a DRAMATIC decrease in call volume. People were uncertain and scared and felt the hospital was a last resort and could result in them becoming infected. We saw pretty much nothing but COVID cases, but compared to our normal daily call volume it was next to nothing.

Fast forward to now. Our call volume has absolutely SKYROCKETED. We are running more than double our average call volume daily. However, in my 15 years of experience I have never had more calls for what shouldn’t require a 911 ambulance or an ER visit. People are going for things like nausea and fever instead of staying home and using otc remedies. If someone has a cough, they are calling or going to the ER and saying they’re scared of COVID. The vast majority of what I am seeing is panic. The ER waiting rooms are absolutely full of people who will getting nothing more than a nasal swab, maybe some IV fluids, and a bill.

Obviously I don’t work on a floor or an ICU so I’m not seeing the worst of the worst. But I haven’t really had any serious COVID cases resulting in immediate treatment in an ambulance since the beginning of 2021.

I’m curious if your system has seen a similar spike in nonessential visits.

I've heard this kind of lack of first responders seeing the critically ill from first responder friends. I'm in tiny hospital now, but most of our pts are walking in to ER, sent to floor, some rapidly deteriorate and get shipped out or put in our little ICU. Our pt population is hard working folk and people off the reservation, both groups tend to seek hospital/emergency care as a last option and when they do come they often don't come through EMS. Totally anecdotal, but that's what we are seeing.

bluumoon

WKR
I didn’t imply that the people who don’t get vaccinated shouldn’t be allowed to be treated, all I stated was that I’m getting burned out because pretty much everybody that I’ve taken care of in the last couple months are unvaccinated. There are vaccines available to everyone 12 and older, if you choose not to be vaccinated that is your choice, just live by those convictions. I would feel the same way if there was a vaccine against cancer. I see your point, people smoke and have heart disease, or cancer, but yet still come to the hospital and get treated. People over eat, and have heart disease, and still come to the hospital and get treated, but his is a pandemic, and our hospitals are being overwhelmed. Our hospitals are not being overwhelmed from cardiac disease secondary to over eating, or being overwhelmed from cancer and cardiac disease from smoking. I have no experience with the people that are dying from Covid after getting vaccinated, because I haven’t taken care of any of those folks, I only know what I see. I’m not trying to tug on anybody’s heartstrings here, we’re all free to make our own decisions, all I’m saying is that there is a worldwide pandemic, and a vaccine is available, if you choose not to take it, then you my have to deal with that decision. I think that there is a possibility that if our hospital’s become overwhelmed by this disease, either by lack of beds, equipment, or staffing, a triage type situation is possible (all bets are off), including hospitals caring for the vaccinated first over the unvaccinated. Hopefully that never happens, but desperate times call for desperate measures, and I think nothing is out of the realm of possibility these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FL covid.jpg
Former coworker currently helping out in FL.

FatCampzWife

Lil-Rokslider
post the link to the retraction. Thx

And

Basically, the meta analysis indicating there was a benefit completely washed out when the study in question's data was removed.

I'm an associate editor for a largish science journal...preprints & articles that haven't been seen by experts in the field (the "reviewers") & looked at closely can look all glittery & shiney on the surface, but when you get into the experimental design, it's crap, & the data doesn't mean anything. The pressure to publish is immense, & some folks try to put a shine on, the peer review system is there to catch them. Citing a not yet peer reviewed preprint is VERY risky business, & I would personally never think of doing it, because it can ruin your rep if the preprint is a sham.

gelton

WKR
If all these reports are true, it seems to me that the global depopulation movement is in full swing. No matter what your beliefs may be it is undeniable that people like Bill Gates and Prince Phillip have been pushing depopulation for decades.

Prince Phillip wrote a forward to a book that said "when I die let me be reincarnated as a deadly virus so that I can do something to solve the world's problem of overpopulation." Bill Gates said during a Ted Talk, that in order to reduce CO2 to a level that was proportionate to reduce global warming that we would have to "do a really good job on new vaccines and reproductive health" in order to get population numbers closer to zero.

I am not claiming that I have all the answers but to put our trust in a cabal who have for decades, literally written books about overpopulation, while offering us the remedy to this virus is asinine. If you feel otherwise nothing can help you.

From the data that I have been able to gather (and from many of the posts on this thread), it seems obvious that these new strains are much more deadly and from anecdotal evidence are largely a pandemic of the VACCINATED (not the unvaccinated) that are giving birth to new mutations that are more deadly to those unvaccinated.

My strong belief is that the Lord Jesus Christ made us in his image and that these vaccines literally change our DNA to make us "more human than human" and that those that accept the vaccine have also made a deal to change their DNA so that they are no longer in the image of Christ. I am not saying that those who have taken the vaccine could be denied entry to heaven but it is something that will need to be answered for.

However, the devil's game is always trickery and perhaps these mutations were designed to kill all of us who decided to remain in his image.

Those that would rather have us dead have literally written books and done Ted talks on the subject yet the masses still follow their lead.

For what it's worth, I am not even religious and haven't been to a church in 30 years, but I know the word of the lord and see this for what it is.

If these reports are true it only solidifies what I have thought from the beginning of this "pandemic". God help us all. Call me crazy but when logic and reason are thrown out the window the only thing that we have is faith in God.

BDRam16

WKR
I've heard this kind of lack of first responders seeing the critically ill from first responder friends. I'm in tiny hospital now, but most of our pts are walking in to ER, sent to floor, some rapidly deteriorate and get shipped out or put in our little ICU. Our pt population is hard working folk and people off the reservation, both groups tend to seek hospital/emergency care as a last option and when they do come they often don't come through EMS. Totally anecdotal, but that's what we are seeing.
Thank you for sharing. I’m sorry to hear that your neck of the woods is having issues. I enjoy doing “research” like this when you get to talk to actual people and not some article written by someone with an agenda one way or the other.

When the first wave went through we definitely had prehospital critical people. Pretty much duo-neb CPAP against medical director advice because we’re in a non ventilated small space but we were doing it anyways as it was “paramedic discretion.” None of us were going to watch someone die so we all did it willingly. A couple med assisted intubations in the field. But pretty much every call we had was serious. Our volume was way down but the severity was up.

This time around it seems to be flip flopped. Our call volume has sky rocketed but the severity seems way down. Just yesterday I had two separate people call 911 because they have COVID. When asked why they wanted to go to the hospital their complaint was COVID. Not a symptom, just having the virus.

I work in an area that has a pretty high low income population and they are definitely very frequent users of the emergency services.

Mike7

WKR

And

Basically, the meta analysis indicating there was a benefit completely washed out when the study in question's data was removed.

I'm an associate editor for a largish science journal...preprints & articles that haven't been seen by experts in the field (the "reviewers") & looked at closely can look all glittery & shiney on the surface, but when you get into the experimental design, it's crap, & the data doesn't mean anything. The pressure to publish is immense, & some folks try to put a shine on, the peer review system is there to catch them. Citing a not yet peer reviewed preprint is VERY risky business, & I would personally never think of doing it, because it can ruin your rep if the preprint is a sham.
I am confused....where do you get that Ivermectin effect washed out when the suspect Egyptian data is removed? I have looked at all of the studies...many with subtherapeutic dosing, etc., and still showed a beneficial effect.

And the observational data on large populations in India and elsewhere is very compelling.

Mike7

WKR
It's interesting, and ironic when people scoff at sending and/or telling those with mild symptoms to stay home and quarantine. The irony is, those same people that scoff are the ones saying "it's just a cold." Mild symptoms can be managed at home, just like a cold or flu. What really overwhelms hospitals are people with a cough, maybe fever, malaise, etc. Most people can, and should manage at home as evidenced by the majority of people in this thread. Not aimed at you Mike, your post was just an example.
What I am somewhat scoffing at I suppose, is not treating high risk people with cheap seemingly effective medicines who are quite likely to end up in the hospital, regardless of the severity of their intitial symptoms, and not treating low-mod risk people with significant symptoms, especially when simultaneously people are complaining about hospitals being over-run.

I have treated as many 75 year old vaccinated people in the past 3 weeks in the outpatient setting as middle aged unvaccinated people. All with moderate symptoms. None ending up at the hospital. Just my experience, and opinion from the available info.

ODB

WKR
I am confused....where do you get that Ivermectin effect washed out when the suspect Egyptian data is removed? I have looked at all of the studies...many with subtherapeutic dosing, etc., and still showed a beneficial effect.

And the observational data on large populations in India and elsewhere is very compelling.

And is this the same report that was questioned? if not, it also presents positive results with Ivermectin.

From the American Journal of Therapeutics July/August 2021:

NDGuy

WKR
My strong belief is that the Lord Jesus Christ made us in his image and that these vaccines literally change our DNA to make us "more human than human" and that those that accept the vaccine have also made a deal to change their DNA so that they are no longer in the image of Christ. I am not saying that those who have taken the vaccine could be denied entry to heaven but it is something that will need to be answered for.

However, the devil's game is always trickery and perhaps these mutations were designed to kill all of us who decided to remain in his image.

Those that would rather have us dead have literally written books and done Ted talks on the subject yet the masses still follow their lead.
1629949060677.png

Mike7

WKR
Monoclonal antibodies seem to work well for high risk people also, especially if given early...but it is a relatively more expensive treatment in the pre-hospitalization setting.

Tbonespop

Lil-Rokslider
Its also interesting that the people that constantly tell people how serious Covid is and its "not the flu" are the same ones telling people to stay at home and "take tylenol and see how it goes". Seems so hypocritical. That's the most absurd thing I hear on a routine basis - just take tylenol... What I find also ironic is the medical professionals that scoff at people taking regimens from GPs or people in the medical community (natural paths) (those not worried about prescribing stuff off label, but focused on saving lives). I'm not a doctor. I am however a chemical engineer that specializes in electrolytic disinfection technologies focused on controlling air borne and water borne pathogens - in food, agriculture, healthcare, and pharmaceutical segments. I consult to epidemiologists and doctors on a routine basis. I assisted with the Stanford Decon95.org team (I was asked to help with it, I didn't seek out to be on it). I've worked for 24 years with various forms of microorganism pathogen control. I know a little about microorganism control.

With respect to Covid, the LAST thing that needs to happen is a "wait and see approach". You have to get ahead of it early in the process. That's the reason hospitals get overrun - not from mild symptom people overreacting. When it comes to pathogen control, its a lot easier to get control of the pathogen when the count is small. Microorganisms grow exponentially. Its vastly easier to control the pathogen population when the population count is low. Think of it in very basic terms - if a swimming pool has a few bacteria and algae spots, its a lot easier to clean the bacteria and algae up early on - it requires significantly less biocide in doing so. However, if you let the algae bloom go to the point that it overtakes the pool, the amount of disinfectant needed is far greater. And sometimes it gets sd bad, its just easier to drain the pool and start over fresh with new water after a thorough cleaning. Its the same basic concept.

There are numerous studies that show the positive effects of taking Ivermectin. There are many studies that show taking Quercetin with zinc and vitamin C is also very effective. Doxycycline is also very beneficial to help head off coming down with pneumonia. Countless studies on the benefits of taking vitamin D to help treat Covid. Lots of studies on the use of steroids helping in the treatment protcol.

Professionals in the medical community dole out Opioids and statin drugs like a damn pez dispenser, but somehow they are reluctant to prescribe Ivermectin, HCQ, Doxycycline, and Predisone off label along with a vitamin regimen??? Give me an Effing break.

There's a financial component at work here. While I believe nearly all medical professionals are good people and want to help people - and certainly never see people suffer like they are with Covid, there is still most definitely a financial component in what is taking place.

This is a photo taken directly from the Arizona dept of health services. Amazing how the case rates and hospitalization rate can swing by 10X yet the ICU bed availability only fluctuates by 10%. That's because they make money when people are in the ICU.

Attachments

• 239903714_10220197761754335_5377670249839610096_n.jpg
    239903714_10220197761754335_5377670249839610096_n.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 47
Its also interesting that the people that constantly tell people how serious Covid is and its "not the flu" are the same ones telling people to stay at home and "take tylenol and see how it goes". Seems so hypocritical. That's the most absurd thing I hear on a routine basis - just take tylenol... What I find also ironic is the medical professionals that scoff at people taking regimens from GPs or people in the medical community (natural paths) (those not worried about prescribing stuff off label, but focused on saving lives). I'm not a doctor. I am however a chemical engineer that specializes in electrolytic disinfection technologies focused on controlling air borne and water borne pathogens - in food, agriculture, healthcare, and pharmaceutical segments. I consult to epidemiologists and doctors on a routine basis. I assisted with the Stanford Decon95.org team (I was asked to help with it, I didn't seek out to be on it). I've worked for 24 years with various forms of microorganism pathogen control. I know a little about microorganism control.

With respect to Covid, the LAST thing that needs to happen is a "wait and see approach". You have to get ahead of it early in the process. That's the reason hospitals get overrun - not from mild symptom people overreacting. When it comes to pathogen control, its a lot easier to get control of the pathogen when the count is small. Microorganisms grow exponentially. Its vastly easier to control the pathogen population when the population count is low. Think of it in very basic terms - if a swimming pool has a few bacteria and algae spots, its a lot easier to clean the bacteria and algae up early on - it requires significantly less biocide in doing so. However, if you let the algae bloom go to the point that it overtakes the pool, the amount of disinfectant needed is far greater. And sometimes it gets sd bad, its just easier to drain the pool and start over fresh with new water after a thorough cleaning. Its the same basic concept.

There are numerous studies that show the positive effects of taking Ivermectin. There are many studies that show taking Quercetin with zinc and vitamin C is also very effective. Doxycycline is also very beneficial to help head off coming down with pneumonia. Countless studies on the benefits of taking vitamin D to help treat Covid. Lots of studies on the use of steroids helping in the treatment protcol.

Professionals in the medical community dole out Opioids and statin drugs like a damn pez dispenser, but somehow they are reluctant to prescribe Ivermectin, HCQ, Doxycycline, and Predisone off label along with a vitamin regimen??? Give me an Effing break.

There's a financial component at work here. While I believe nearly all medical professionals are good people and want to help people - and certainly never see people suffer like they are with Covid, there is still most definitely a financial component in what is taking place.

This is a photo taken directly from the Arizona dept of health services. Amazing how the case rates and hospitalization rate can swing by 10X yet the ICU bed availability only fluctuates by 10%. That's because they make money when people are in the ICU.
Amen!