Who has a back up bow?

PhillyB

WKR
I have contemplated the same thing...

Just picked up a new Elite Hunter and it is sweet! But now I am not sure what to do with my Alphamax 32. Do I sell it and put the cash towards some new accessories or hold on to it just in case?

I know I wont shoot a back up bow, especially after shooting this Elite. Plus they have the 'bow replacement' program if something was to go wrong on a hunt.

I look at a broken weapon during a hunt as an opportunity for observation and wildlife photography for the remainder. Although I just started bow hunting, I don't carry a backup rifle in camp or in the truck for this reason. My view on this may change during the twilight years, however, as I notice older gentlemen tend to have to backup more handy.

PhillyB

WKR
You're gonna love that bow. Elites are the best shooting bows out there right now IMO.

You aren't kidding. I shot my new Elite next to my Alphamax, and the difference is amazing. I just describe it as a 'cleaner' shooting bow. So much crisper than my Hoyt.

Hoping to stick a gobbler in the next few weeks with it.

JRHawaii

FNG
Just buy any Elite bow used or new and you will have a backup bow as long as you own an Elite. Pete Crawford will overnite a bow to you anywhere in the world ready to hunt. You will need to sight it in when you get it. Please check out Elite Archery Hunt Guarantee for more details. Love my Elite Pure.

JRHawaii

FNG
Franklinmanklin like that quote Go in heavy come out lighter! I currently got a Eberlestock so right now it's "Go in heavy come out heavier" until I can recycle enough aluminum cans to buy a Kifaru.