Who here is doing the testing?

I've ran them for the last year doing testing. Super comfortable, just be careful when zipping them back up. Really breaths well and cuts down on chaffing a ton! I just got 2 new pair and was going to put the prototype up in the classifieds if anyone is interested. Shoot me a PM.

Do you accept trades? I've got a couple pairs of first lite red canyons i would trade in a 2 for 1.
They are good condition...one pair just has a couple ember burn holes from campfire.

I've ran them for the last year doing testing. Super comfortable, just be careful when zipping them back up. Really breaths well and cuts down on chaffing a ton! I just got 2 new pair and was going to put the prototype up in the classifieds if anyone is interested. Shoot me a PM.
Actually i will only do the trade if your pair is Kuiu Vias 2.0. Have to make sure it matches the rest of my jumpsuit.

OP
Billy Goat
I heard in the rumor mill they were going to be available with trophy fingers.

You know, those things that hold it further out, makes it look bigger

Turkeygetpwnd38

WKR
Classified Approved
Lots of other uses here fellas. Particularly chunky water? Pre filter. Forgot your fancy pour over coffee kit? No need for the extra weight now! Hitting the Wasatch to film a YouTube hunt and need an extra wow factor? Look no further!