Who is ready to DELETE Facebook?

Qchunter

FNG
Been off of Facebook for a few years and have never missed it. Never got into any of the other SM platforms. I was absorbed in FB for a while but realized it’s a complete waste of time and all fake.

d_rek

Lil-Rokslider
Haven't been on twitter and facebook since the 2016 election when I saw family members and friends threatening each other and in some cases actually cause major fallouts among siblings and close friends. It was super toxic and negative then and from what I understand has only gotten worse. I do have accounts on instagram and youtube but don't post anything and only follow a few channels.

I'm right there with you. I culled a lot of my friends list with everything that's going on I had no desire to the the political shit flying on there, but even with that I still hate FB. For awhile now I've been keeping it just for their marketplace but to be honest I haven't seen a ton of great deals like I've seen in the past so I'm really close to just cutting it off entirely now.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Deactivated mine today and won't be back on for a while. This last week I unliked and unfollowed every single page except for about a dozen hunting and fishing pages. I deleted all of the stuff that showed publicly and almost all pictures.

I know too many people who've been censored and banned the last two weeks. I'll keep messenger for a bit longer as I talk to people on there when I/they have internet but no cell service.

I'll keep Instagram for a bit longer and snapchat, but my usage is declining on there.

Done with it recently. Found the advertising service was a joke and all the sponsored garbage was annoying. Zuke just got zuked

tater

WKR
Go into settings. Under account ownership/control

Sorry Gents.
Anything you have EVER posted to FB has been stored on a parallel server and remains the property of FB in perpetuity (including pictures). Nothing on FB can ever be fully deleted unless they decide to dump it.
Read the Terms of Service Agreement ( it has been that way since day 1).

Opah

WKR
Face book is just a drop in the bucket, Data has been collected, analyzed and stored on what you like to eat drink what toilet paper you prefer, political affiliation, religious belief. All of us have been profiled already, sorted into nice neat categories, and we are not in the sheep category and that is what we should be concerned about.

gjs4

Lil-Rokslider
If anyone hasn’t watched the “Social Dilemma” yet; put that on your ASAP list. Good for the kids to see too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry Gents.
Anything you have EVER posted to FB has been stored on a parallel server and remains the property of FB in perpetuity (including pictures). Nothing on FB can ever be fully deleted unless they decide to dump it.
Read the Terms of Service Agreement ( it has been that way since day 1).
But going ahead after deleting it, facebook shouldn't be able to gather more data about you or will they? I'm deleting everything by tomorrow evening and figuring out what search engine to use as I know using Google Chrome isn't a good option and neither is any Microsoft or amazon platforms.