Who is seeing military presence in their area?

OP
Texasbuckeye
No Nat. lockdown .. all hype and panic ... esp. by the hypochondriacs and the left/dems

It’s when everyone is saying it won’t happen that *wham* all of the sudden it happens.
Misdirection is the art of politics. Outright lying is the art of politics. Making the public believe the juice you sell is why some people make it in politics and some don’t.

*zap*

WKR
You have what? 1/4+ of the nation on lockdown right now or starting in a few days? Somehow that is all there will be? Do not think so......

Delhi_Kid

FNG
I live in Las Vegas, and there have been aerial drills going on all day long and into the evening hours out of Nellis AFB. This has been going on for about two weeks now.

No these are black, unmarked, tinted windows ....new world order style. no mistaking them....i read it on the internet
those have been buzzing around all day, as well as 1000's of hummers in the same color scheme with a big symbol on the side, it's a pyramid with an eye in the middle..... not sure what company they own, but they have some cool rigs. it made me less "road ragey" on my drive home.

I also had 2 motorcycles riding really close behind me on my way home, and figured they were military due to their matching leather vests..... trouble's a brewin'

Trial153

WKR
those have been buzzing around all day, as well as 1000's of hummers in the same color scheme with a big symbol on the side, it's a pyramid with an eye in the middle..... not sure what company they own, but they have some cool rigs. it made me less "road ragey" on my drive home.

I also had 2 motorcycles riding really close behind me on my way home, and figured they were military due to their matching leather vests..... trouble's a brewin'
Use your secret decoder ring and send me the location so we can track them.

hflier

WKR
More than likely they are worried about the panic of mass death or the Chinese opponents being opportunistic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gobbler36

WKR
Hahaha man some people love events like this, I’m convinced that some people are just infatuated with end of the world/ red dawn scenarios. Have at it people, I’m gonna be on lockdown with my sons at a trout stream today and probably take my new Honda 250 for a ride if I can outrun the National guard.......