Who is seeing military presence in their area?

Rmauch20

WKR
Dont they already have it and are saving it to make trillions ...big phar. is behind all this. I read it on the internet.

Seriously all these conspiracy bullshit theory's are tiresome, but more so they are distraction at time when we need focus, cooperation and unity. You can add partisan tribalistic bull shit positions to list as well. There is more then enough of this shit sandwich for both parties to eat their fill.

The original post of this tread is exactly what we don't need right now.
As much as it pains me to say this I agree with you on this point.

OP
Texasbuckeye
Just to be clear, I was not trying to suggest we were all being played for a national take over or some NWO type event, simply stating that it seems we are being set up for a national lock down, nothing more. I don’t think they are coming after our guns or anything. Just think they might put in some martial law type rules, curfews, etc. that allow military to detain and enforce local order.
If that’s tin foil type stuff, then I guess I am the conspiracy theorist my friends think I am. I just try to keep an eye and ear out, follow the logical succession of stuff to happen, and see if it adds up. In this case it certainly makes sense (and is probably the correct response given the threat level the US faces from this virus if we don’t curb its enthusiasm).

If that’s tin foil type stuff, then I guess I am the conspiracy theorist my friends think I am. I just try to keep an eye and ear out, follow the logical succession of stuff to happen, and see if it adds up. In this case it certainly makes sense (and is probably the correct response given the threat level the US faces from this virus if we don’t curb its enthusiasm).

They are not likely your friends but Covert Black Ops. Since you are keenly aware of their movements and intentions they have dispatched a special task force to infiltrate your social circle and monitor your communications. Keep your friends close, your enemies closer...

Godspeed man, godspeed.

Smid

WKR
National Guard is setting up tents at VA hospital in Cincinnati. I’ve been hearing since last Monday that a shutdown is happing in “... hours or days.”

Phaseolus

WKR
Dont they already have it and are saving it to make trillions ...big phar. is behind all this. I read it on the internet.

Seriously all these conspiracy bullshit theory's are tiresome, but more so they are distraction at time when we need focus, cooperation and unity. You can add partisan tribalistic bull shit positions to list as well. There is more then enough of this shit sandwich for both parties to eat their fill.

The original post of this tread is exactly what we don't need right now.
I’m sure Monsanto is playing a role as well ;)

*zap*

WKR
I fully expect a national lock down....Kc and the surrounding counties just issued a 30 day lock down. 3 or four states have issued basically the same thing. I think expecting a lock down is just common sense. Expecting the military to help enforce it is not crazy at all.

VTJ

FNG
No Nat. lockdown .. all hype and panic ... esp. by the hypochondriacs and the left/dems

*zap*

WKR
The feds may not have to do a national lock down because all the states will do it themselves....plus all that could be a smoke screen. I anticipate all Kansas to be locked down soon just because the governor will not want to be outdone by the mayor of kc and some county commissioners.

Any smart person will anticipate a total lock down of the USA and plan accordingly, but not every person is smart.

Last edited: