Who makes NON Chinese Hunting Products?

hey bear

FNG
great thread. I am in process of sourcing optics right now. lucky to have some decent local sources. unfortunately, it seems the entire supply chain is a bit of a black hole even on USA products.

As it relates to china, depending on how you see it, they are either and enemy or a strategic competitor. Either way, best to have a supply chain independent of them.

I am disgusted that our politicians have allowed themselves to be bought out and allowed us to fund the military of a country involved in: genocide, human rights violations, industrial / government espionage, and environmental disasters.

seriously, screw these guys. it may be cool to buy whatever is cheap now, but I can assure you that when things with china go kinetic (and they will) America will have much bigger worries than whether their hair dryer cost $10 more.

way too dependent on an enemy for critical goods.

sndmn11

WKR
I just bought a Katabatic Flex 15 quilt and upon receiving it noticed the made-in-China tag. I promptly returned it and ordered an American-made El Coyote 10 degree. Very happy with my choice.

Really? I have been in both their old Lakewood sewing facility, and the new Salida shop.

z987k

WKR
great thread. I am in process of sourcing optics right now. lucky to have some decent local sources. unfortunately, it seems the entire supply chain is a bit of a black hole even on USA products.

As it relates to china, depending on how you see it, they are either and enemy or a strategic competitor. Either way, best to have a supply chain independent of them.

I am disgusted that our politicians have allowed themselves to be bought out and allowed us to fund the military of a country involved in: genocide, human rights violations, industrial / government espionage, and environmental disasters.

seriously, screw these guys. it may be cool to buy whatever is cheap now, but I can assure you that when things with china go kinetic (and they will) America will have much bigger worries than whether their hair dryer cost $10 more.

way too dependent on an enemy for critical goods.
Don't forget slavery.
Anything you buy made of cotton from China likely went through a slave's hands.

SWOHTR

WKR
You can source just about any electronic you need from Taiwain. Which is not the CCP.
I have no issue giving money to Free China.
My laptop was made there.

Hell I'd rather buy Taiwan products than Australian at this point. Talk about a country that has fallen. For me Aussie made is just slightly above ccp made. Won't buy it. I know they don't produce all that much for export, but it's not nothing. Some specialty stuff I've found new vendors for in Europe.

100% agree. I’m a bit used to “China” referring solely to PRC.

MrSunday

Lil-Rokslider
Really? I have been in both their old Lakewood sewing facility, and the new Salida shop.
Katabatic does the final touches to the quilts in-house. Materials and the quilt itself are sewn in China. If you ask them they will tell you the same.

Absolutely! Hey; if they are hated by the CCP then ; THEY ARE OUR FRIEND!!! Taiwan actually make some pretty decent quality stuff; they've come a long way! So does South Korea! They're both our friends!

z987k

WKR
Absolutely! Hey; if they are hated by the CCP then ; THEY ARE OUR FRIEND!!! Taiwan actually make some pretty decent quality stuff; they've come a long way! So does South Korea! They're both our friends!
They are both incredible allies, amazingly friendly and welcoming people.

And if you've ever been around ROK marines... you want them on our side.

grfox92

WKR
They are both incredible allies, amazingly friendly and welcoming people.

And if you've ever been around ROK marines... you want them on our side.
I just started a thread in the clothing section about an upcoming US made brand.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

OP
B

Billinsd

WKR
Communist Vietnam is MUCH better than China, because they are not trying to hurt us like China.

On the other hand, it would be completely hypocritical of them to condemn others for that.