Who makes NON Chinese Hunting Products?

I know most good boots are from Italy, anything durable and comfortable coming strictly out of the USA in footwear?

W

Whites nicks and Wescos.... franks too but I’ve never owned a pair, have the other three tho

Look to all be in the work boot arena. Going to be looking for hunting boots before season. Italian isn’t too bad but i’ll keep searching for any viable American made hunting boots.

There is a company called Duckworth, my wife and I each have one of their “Woolcloud” vests in coyote color. Seems OK so far. Their list price seems high, but sale prices were managable.

FDA31A10-9F1D-454B-91DC-27841A10CFF5.jpeg

Cernunnos

FNG
Shame w firstlite i like their stuff. But I refuse to fork over a premium for a product made in a factory owned by a nation that has icbms targeting me and funds governments like Iran that have us soldier blood on their hands. Buying chicom manufactured products is now digging your own grave.

Takem

WKR
I'm ok with made in Vietnam, India, South America, South Korea, etc.

Where are SITKA, Firstlite, Kifaru, EXOMTN, etc. made? I know many of you would like these products to made in America, and so would I, but it's not going to happen.

I really want to stop buying stuff made in China as much as possible.

Cheers.
Bill
I just did a Google search for non-chinese hunting gear and this came up. Too bad you didn't receive more replies for technical clothing options. I'd like to gear up a little before elk season but I want to stay away from the CCP.

bozeman

WKR
I realize buying ‘made in USA’ is noble, but there are a few companies ‘touting’ this and exploiting it. Had a guy tried to sell me a $90 tactical belt, mentioned on this site. I asked how was it made to cost $90? I got berated for questioning because it was ‘made in USA’. I do not see that as a reason to not price reasonably. There is a happy mid-point!

Best of Luck in your search!!

Titan_Bow

WKR
I rock a pair of Rocky SV2 insulated boots for my cold weather hunts, as they are close to zero drop heel to toe. While Rocky makes a bunch of crap made in China footwear, their military line are 100%. Made in USA, Berry Compliant. They are great boots, triple stiched everywhere and have not leaked or had any issues after many many miles and hunts on them. They were pricy for Rocky boots, upwards of 300 bucks, but they’ve been worth it. A bit heavy for early season though. I also have a pair of Belleville mini-mil jungle boots I wear in hot weather, that are made in USA. My EXO Pack is USA made as well. My Simms waders are USA made and the Wenonah canoe I’m about drop some hefty coin for, USA made as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tdhanses

WKR
I just did a Google search for non-chinese hunting gear and this came up. Too bad you didn't receive more replies for technical clothing options. I'd like to gear up a little before elk season but I want to stay away from the CCP.

Wildthings is an options but be ready to pay up, quality is great. Beyond Clothing is another option or used to be.

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Sitka has a few GoreTex products that are still made in China, but everything else is made in other countries!

There are quite a few companies that aren't manufacturing their stuff in China. I don't know if they're 100% Berry compliant but they're not made in China. Again, If you're just looking for stuff that's not made in China, there are many. I know I'll be repeating a few, and they're not necessarely "hunting companies", but here goes. Hyperlite Mountain Gear, Six Moon Designs, Mountain Laurel Designs, Borah Gear, Zpacks, Titanium Goat (might not be in business anymore), Bearpaw Wilderness Designs, Yama Mountain Gear, Gossamer Gear, Seek Outside, Stone Glacier packs, Kifaru, Enlightened Equipment, GooseFeet Down, Western Mountaineering, and the list goes on and on. For more quality stuff that's maybe not made in America, but also not made in China, there's Locus Gear, La Sportiva, Scarpa, (many other boot manufactures), Leica, Swarovski, Leupold, Kowa, (a few other scope manufactures), many firearms manufactures, and again, the list goes on and on. Man, the more I think about it, the more I can come up with. Really, the only thing that pertains to hunting, and is mostly made in China, is apparel.

Last edited:

Jauwater

WKR
Hill People Gear is Berry Compliant. I believe First Spear is as well, who I believe offers some garments.

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk

I'm ok with made in Vietnam, India, South America, South Korea, etc.

Where are SITKA, Firstlite, Kifaru, EXOMTN, etc. made? I know many of you would like these products to made in America, and so would I, but it's not going to happen.

I really want to stop buying stuff made in China as much as possible.

Cheers.
Bill
Hi Bill... I am new here but I saw your post which I realize is a bit old but I also wanted to point out that Vietnam is ALSO a Communist Country and we should avoid them as well. If someone else has already pointed this out and I missed it I do apologize! Walt~

wnelson14

WKR
Classified Approved
Marsupial Gear is made in Arizona, 90% of materials are sourced from the US. Maybe some stuff from China, but great product and company.