Who makes the best down insulated pant?

tam9492

WKR
How's the fit on the OR puffy pant? I'm a L in some stuff and an XL in others. I was thinking about ordering XL

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Go with the XL. I'm a 34" jean and 36" in Sitka/Kuiu. The L were tight with no layers under.

bcar

Lil-Rokslider
Kuiu SD Pro's are 16oz w/3.2 oz of 850FP goose down, Ultras are 8oz w/1.7oz of 850FP goose down. FL Uncomp pants are 17oz w/3.5oz of their synthetic insulation. Stone Glacier Grunman's are 16oz w/4.2oz of 850FP goose down (for a lot less $$ than the Kuiu's).

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Kuiu SD Pro's are 16oz w/3.2 oz of 850FP goose down, Ultras are 8oz w/1.7oz of 850FP goose down. FL Uncomp pants are 17oz w/3.5oz of their synthetic insulation. Stone Glacier Grunman's are 16oz w/4.2oz of 850FP goose down (for a lot less $$ than the Kuiu's).

Those weights aren’t exact and are normally for a size medium just FYI. Gotta weigh em yourself, but this will give you a close guess.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Nunatak will custom make whatever you want as far as color, zipper setup, fill weight, etc

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Just be prepared for long wait times because of this virus nonsense. Best to order early in the spring for their gear.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Canis

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
My clothing combination has been fine tuned over the past few years and the only thing I need now is a pair of insulated outer pants.

I'd prefer something that I can throw on after a hard hike to sit and glass for a few hours or use back east in a tree stand. Do you typically wear them as the outer layer or under another pair of pants?

I'd love some feedback from those of you who have used the offerings from First lite, Kuiu, and Sitka. I've owned clothing from each and have been happy with all of it.
Hey. Our Alps Down 3/4 zip pant sound perfect for you. Take a look at them on our site. https://www.canisathlete.com/products/alps-down-3-4-zip-pant

Shoot any questions you might have our way.

We are running an Independence Day Sale - 20% OFF Site wide, Friday thru Sunday. Now would be perfect timing to take advantage.

Attachments

• CANIS_4th July Sale.jpg
    CANIS_4th July Sale.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10