Who "mansacpes " Before a backpack hunt?

Marble

WKR
A buddy of mine new to backpacking got a bad case of the rubs. He was raised sheltered and so at times, he's a little naive. We told him he needed some "body glide" from the pharmacy. So off they went. He stepped up to the counter and a super young gal asked what he needed and he told her, "Body glide." She didn't know what it was for so she asked, " What's it for?" He kind of arrested for a second and his helpful buddy whispered in his ear and he repeated it, " It's for your tain't." She looked at him a little perplexed and looked over her shoulder and yelled to the pharmacist, " Hey, we got any body glide?" What? Uh,, what's it for? Your taint! Your taint? Yeah. Uh I'm not sure. What's it do? He then says," It helps with chafing. " At about this time his buddies couldn't hold back anymore. His face was red, her face was red, the pharmacist was pissed off...

We've had him tell that story many times. It's a hoot everytime.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Warmsy

WKR
I haven't touched a razor or clipper in a decade, but I just found out that I'm slightly balding on the top of my head. Long haired balding men are gross as hell. From tomorrow on, I will have a shaved head and long beard. I'll miss the hair.

Life_Feeds_On_Life

Lil-Rokslider
I haven't touched a razor or clipper in a decade, but I just found out that I'm slightly balding on the top of my head. Long haired balding men are gross as hell. From tomorrow on, I will have a shaved head and long beard. I'll miss the hair.
No way dude. Since covid and working from home I'm going for the Hulk Hogan, cept my hair isn't straight.

Attachments

• hulk-hogan.jpeg
    hulk-hogan.jpeg
    252.8 KB · Views: 55

twall13

WKR
You bringing back a classic thread already in the season....

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
I'm sure he was just hoping to provide some reading material for newer Roksliders in the hopes that it helps keep down the cabin fever problems that always pop up this time of year.

There are 3 or 4 Rokslide threads that never really die and get bumped every few years like this one. Totally different content but I always enjoy it when Stid's "Not Easy Being a Father's Son" thread pops up as well.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jauwater

WKR
Men, stop shaving your chest hair. Women secretly love it! Regardless the age. Trust me. I stay a bachelor for a reason

Sent from my SM-S506DL using Tapatalk

jpmulk

WKR
I fully admit i started manscaping before backpack hunts a few years ago thanks to aaron’s podcast. Keeps the stench down!