Who "mansacpes " Before a backpack hunt?

I was thinking about putting a thread out like this because I have to do some brush hawging from time to time. Nothing like cleaning peanut butter out of a screen door or tearing out attached hairs that knot up. BUTT, pun intended, you have to be careful to not knocker on down too short or the 9 o'clock shadow will really get painful from rubbing. It is kind of like rug burn. When we used to go on forced hikes (15-32 miles) we used to grab a hand full of Vaseline and schmear the exit schute right up.

ams

WKR
So here I am telling my wife about this site for the last two weeks and how there is a specific ladies forum and how she should join..........She went on this morning....... Guess what she found lol! Is there going to be a rokslide video with manscaping techniques?

Lawnboi

WKR
I manscape before EVERY OUTING. You never know when you have to look good hahah.... no. But in reality i find i sweat alot less with less hair, also the stink is much less. I dry quicker, and the stink washes away quicker.

I dont shaver er down to the skin, just some heavy trimming with an electric clippers. Straight razor is a nono for me, especially w/ merino or poly boxers, you will be hurting in a few days.

Wow this thread blew up hahahahahah

littlebuf

Banned
Yeah this threads all fun and games untill someone starts posting pics

Lawnboi

WKR
wow this thread got a little out of control. Im a hairy man by nature as well, i may try the shave everything route someday. I keep it all pretty trim, but with this new electric razor everything is getting easier.

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
MANSCAPER AND PROUD!

226286_1021838196835_1551609029_30116683_5334296_n.jpg

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is extremely entertaining! Chest and face only here..........keeps the smell down and easier to cleanup the camo paint...

Gman

WKR
This thread is great timing. I've just launched a new company - Beast Mode Manscaping. We sell camo razors and extreme cream for your nether regions. We'll be sponsoring the site here shortly and plan to take out full spread (oh yeah) ads in all the hunting rags. The revolution is coming!

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
This thread is great timing. I've just launched a new company - Beast Mode Manscaping. We sell camo razors and extreme cream for your nether regions. We'll be sponsoring the site here shortly and plan to take out full spread (oh yeah) ads in all the hunting rags. The revolution is coming!

That is seriously funny G!

I must admit, after I read the peanut butter post it reminded me ... I have done a little logging down in the south canyon to avoid the Klingon invasion. I guess this thread is about full disclosure, so there ya go. Oh and this humble pie I'm munchin' on tastes like Chit™ ("Chit™" borrowed from Aron's posts)

Last edited:

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
I saw this and the Toby Keith song came to mind, "not as good as I once was...."

;)
Now this made me laugh out loud LITERALLY! Couldn't have asked for a better scenario to make that comment! But you do look like a mini hulk Aron! ;)

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
a3d

I was thinking the song "I'm half the man I use to be" would be better. I think STP sang that one...and you're right! I think I've lost 65 lbs since that photo, but I'll live a lot longer!