Who "mansacpes " Before a backpack hunt?

I love it when this thread comes back around. I still manscape before my mountain ventures, however it’s even harder to be away from home in recent years after I installed bidets on each of my toilets. It’s hard to take a dump in the woods or anyplace else knowing that there won’t be a refreshing spritz at the end.

twall13

WKR
I love it when this thread comes back around. I still manscape before my mountain ventures, however it’s even harder to be away from home in recent years after I installed bidets on each of my toilets. It’s hard to take a dump in the woods or anyplace else knowing that there won’t be a refreshing spritz at the end.
Never fear, Amazon has your back. Full disclosure, I've never used this or any bidet for that matter, but I read about it on a thread on Rokslide so it must be good.
0d03d44ef3363a05a93aaa857b09e0a2.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

FLATHEAD

WKR
I dont "manscape" but I do trim waay back before a long hunt.
I get to looking like a briar patch after 3-4 days.
Harry F. Dude.

aussie9

FNG
Ahhh.,..The manscaping thread. The Xmas gift that keeps on giving.
Happy Christmas from Australia guys and girls.

Sent from my vivo 1904 using Tapatalk

No. Wife loves my gorilla garden. I shaved once. She said "I married a man, not a child". Put an end to that. :ROFLMAO:

Maybe by free balling virtually my entire life I have no man hair issues whether hiking or not.

It's probably then mentioned somewhere in the 18 pages of this thread, but trimming back the ass hair before a backpack hunt greatly reduces the amount of toilet paper you'll need to take and it can help prevent some very messy situations if you have the kind of ass hair that tends to get tangled.

FLATHEAD

WKR
It's probably then mentioned somewhere in the 18 pages of this thread, but trimming back the ass hair before a backpack hunt greatly reduces the amount of toilet paper you'll need to take and it can help prevent some very messy situations if you have the kind of ass hair that tends to get tangled.
dreadlocks.

Mikeray

FNG
My wife asked me one time if she could use my hair clippers to cut the sun inlaw's hair.
Yeah sure can, but when your done tell him that I use them to shave my private parts. Of course she didn't. But you know who did.

Marble

WKR
My wife asked me one time if she could use my hair clippers to cut the sun inlaw's hair.
Yeah sure can, but when your done tell him that I use them to shave my private parts. Of course she didn't. But you know who did.
Thank you! I shall now wait for the moment to torment my daughter's boyfriend. He is not a keeper...

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Enlightening thread.

Never shave the face. I have slow beard growth so not an issue. I work hard to get the sparse fulness that I don't have. LOL.

Down South. Hell no. Sounds like a prickly nightmare in the backcountry when it starts to grow back.

Colterw

FNG
The only thing I'll do is trim my toenails. I'm more than happy to pack dude wipes and extra TP rather than be prickly down under or risk ingrown hairs! Did it once, never again.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
as that is very delicate and precise work, we're gonna need a tutorial video on this one.

(please no!)

lol