Who "mansacpes " Before a backpack hunt?

tstowater

WKR
I thought I was serious about hunting until I started to read this. You guys are f..ing crazy. I couldn't read it all because I was laughing so hard. If it works for you, more power to you. I will leave it nature's way for now, thank you. Good luck you crazy bastards. I need to read other threads that I might want to apply to my hunting.

BigSurArcher

Banned
Ahhhhh.... manscaping definitely has it's perks. Especially when doing yard work on a sunny day in a college town full of hot chicks that live in the neighborhood. As you can see, I do it not for the hunting, but to become the hunted. Accessorize with a bit of Banana Boat oil and a few curls of the sledge hammer before finding things in the front yard during high traffic hours to make yourself look busy!

photobucket-1038-1341766567242.jpg

photobucket-4722-1341766305926.jpg

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
I havent laughed like this for awhile. Funny ass thread Aron. Now wheres my razor.

Hardstalk

WKR
Bigsur you may want to delete the pic of you with the weedwacker. I just have this gut feeling its going to become a viral fail poster. The fact that there isnt a weed or a blade of grass to weed wack in the entire picture is priceless!

BigSurArcher

Banned
Lmao that is funny!! Bigsur where's pics of the hunters? Haaa

Oh don't worry, but you'll just have to trust me on that one. I don't need to violate anyone's privacy rights, nor do I want to turn this thread into a Miss Sonoma State University pageant voting poll!

BMB

Lil-Rokslider
i didn't know they still made jean shorts.........

I have racked up some 4+ years over in the sand-box and at the minimum trimming the shrubbery is a survival requirement! Nothing like a wildfire in the chassis to derail a guy on a hard hunt and the extra visual inch isn't a bad thing when close to home! Next up you gotta shave the Froto feet!! Foot hair and wearing the same socks 2-3 days in a row is a recipe for a rash!

As a hockey player growing up the "playoff beard" is a time honored tradition and even though I have long since hung up the skates I just swapped the tradition over to a hunting season beard. It starts growing on Aug 1 and doesn't come off till Oct. It is like a permanent face mask and I figure it gives me an advantage sheep hunting since I don't have to worry about my "shiny" face giving me away. I also keep the top-knot short with a "high and tight" look but god seems to make it a bit higher and tighter with each passing year :(

I don't mess with the rest of the square footage for a couple reasons. First is it would flat out take to long, second I would no doubt miss patches and look ridiculous and thirdly I would be able to buy a new Zeiss spotter with the money spent on disposable razor blades!

I have racked up some 4+ years over in the sand-box and at the minimum trimming the shrubbery is a survival requirement! Nothing like a wildfire in the chassis to derail a guy on a hard hunt and the extra visual inch isn't a bad thing when close to home! Next up you gotta shave the Froto feet!! Foot hair and wearing the same socks 2-3 days in a row is a recipe for a rash!

As a hockey player growing up the "playoff beard" is a time honored tradition and even though I have long since hung up the skates I just swapped the tradition over to a hunting season beard. It starts growing on Aug 1 and doesn't come off till Oct. It is like a permanent face mask and I figure it gives me an advantage sheep hunting since I don't have to worry about my "shiny" face giving me away. I also keep the top-knot short with a "high and tight" look but god seems to make it a bit higher and tighter with each passing year :(

I don't mess with the rest of the square footage for a couple reasons. First is it would flat out take to long, second I would no doubt miss patches and look ridiculous and thirdly I would be able to buy a new Zeiss spotter with the money spent on disposable razor blades!

Manscaping is done pretty much year round for myself... hard habit to break once you get into it for some reason. I also grow out the beard but it starts Sept 1 and goes until I'm done hunting... usually around the end of November. The GF loves the beard which actually surprises myself. I do however trim my neck beard because that is one area that I cannot stand to itch, and I have seen too many hippies with nearly more hair on their neck then their face and I do not want to be associated with them in any way... ;) Plus it makes the beard look like it belongs and gives it a little more classy of a look. Least thats what I tell myself lol

Mike

Early season: between wrists and biceps and between ankles and knees for the t-shirt and shorts look. The rest of the year, it's just wool underwear full body suit. It saves a lot on hunting clothes but as I get older my "Just for Men" bill is incredible. Did I just get involved in a thread about manscaping? WTF just happened?

2rocky

WKR
Ok Which one of you bastages wrote these Reviews:

Veet Mens Hair remover

23,066 of 23,218 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS, 24 Jan 2012
By
Andrew - See all my reviews
This review is from: Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml (Personal Care)
Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)