Who wears Nike running shoes?

OP
J

Jakerex

WKR
Same here

Nobody cares how cool you think you are for banning Nike. This thread is about boot fit. I don’t understand why people feel the need to interject their non-relevant and non asked for opinions into peoples threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

150plusB&C

Lil-Rokslider
It’s not about cool. It’s about my personal relationship with God. The fact that it bothers you says a lot. Prayers for you my friend. I hope God blesses you like he has me then you will understand.

OP
J

Jakerex

WKR
It’s not about cool. It’s about my personal relationship with God. The fact that it bothers you says a lot. Prayers for you my friend. I hope God blesses you like he has me then you will understand.

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
Nobody cares how cool you think you are for banning Nike. This thread is about boot fit. I don’t understand why people feel the need to interject their non-relevant and non asked for opinions into peoples threads.

Here in America, we AMERICANS value not only our Flag, but the constitution-which includes free speech. Given the debauchery that has taken place in this country lately, such as illegals being disseminated all over our country, the endless lack of respect for laws, law enforcement, our military who protects this great place, warping of children's minds in a supposed safe learning environment, and all the other nonsense going on, some of us feel called to comment when a turd company is being spoken of, as it is still our right. Well, on here at least, twitter or any of the other cesspools will censor most all common sense.
Enjoy your freedom Jakerex, because day by day, little by little is is being stripped away. That's what I'd call not cool.

Rick M.

WKR
For me personally, less is more when it comes to running shoes. I'm partial to Xero shoes for running. They fit like a glove and make it feel as if I'm running barefoot. I'd recommend giving them a shot. They're relatively inexpensive and have held up great for me so far.

OP
J

Jakerex

WKR
Here in America, we AMERICANS value not only our Flag, but the constitution-which includes free speech. Given the debauchery that has taken place in this country lately, such as illegals being disseminated all over our country, the endless lack of respect for laws, law enforcement, our military who protects this great place, warping of children's minds in a supposed safe learning environment, and all the other nonsense going on, some of us feel called to comment when a turd company is being spoken of, as it is still our right. Well, on here at least, twitter or any of the other cesspools will censor most all common sense.
Enjoy your freedom Jakerex, because day by day, little by little is is being stripped away. That's what I'd call not cool.

Sweet rant man.

Last edited:
OP
J

Jakerex

WKR
For me personally, less is more when it comes to running shoes. I'm partial to Xero shoes for running. They fit like a glove and make it feel as if I'm running barefoot. I'd recommend giving them a shot. They're relatively inexpensive and have held up great for me so far.

I’ve tried so many different shoes in my life and I don’t know what it is about Nike, but they just fit. The point of this tread was to see if there was anyone else out there that found only Nike to fit their feet well, and what boot brand also works for them. Thought it was a straight forward topic, but as usual, people feel the need to type their internet political feelings at you every chance they get.

Thanks for your insight and lack of BS in your response!

Rick M.

WKR
I’ve tried so many different shoes in my life and I don’t know what it is about Nike, but they just fit. The point of this tread was to see if there was anyone else out there that found only Nike to fit their feet well, and what boot brand also works for them. Thought it was a straight forward topic, but as usual, people feel the need to type their internet political feelings at you every chance they get.

Thanks for your insight and lack of BS in your response!

Previously I exclusively wore Nikes for running. I like them as well. For hunting boots, Crispi and Salomon have been great on my feet, although Salomon's seem to run a bit small.

As an unrelated aside, I'm actually wrapping up physical therapy next week. Turns out I had some IT band issues keeping me from running beyond three miles without serious pain. Today I was able to hit four miles again, pain free, after only three PT sessions. I only wish I hadn't put PT off for two years. If anyone has running issues / pain, I seriously recommend seeing a PT. Results come much faster than I expected.

With respect to the political folks on here. Yeah... it's a bummer. There's a select few that love dropping venom into any and every thread they can. I get the impression they're retired, bored boomers and get their kicks from internet flaming. I used to engage them, but it's much easier to just ignore them. They'll work themselves out of the community eventually.

Happy running!

toehead

FNG
I have been wearing Solomon GTX shoes and absolutely love them. I eventually wore the sole down and just replaced them with a pair of Danner Trail 2650s. I like them so far but haven't had time to wear them much.