Who would you hunt with?

Winnie

Lil-Rokslider
Randy Newberg would be fantastic.

Kent Hrbek would be cool. He was almost late to Game 7 of the World Series because he was goose hunting.

Paul Medel...man would I learn a lot!

Chuck Adams....same.

Shraggs

WKR
So many choices…. Tred barda, ronald ragan, Ted nuggent, Oliver north, michael Jordan, les stroud, kid rock, Form, jeramino, trump, Tom Brady, meat eater…

But I think Clint would be enlightening and entertaining. Especially that quick draw on an elk

Awww, you beat me to Capstick. I remember finding Death in the Long Grass in my public library when I was a little kid. I was done.

Also: Quanah Parker (hunting bison from horseback with a lance), Van der Post (hunting buffalo in the Okavango), Stellar, Humbolt, Magwa, Sixo, Janis.

Rokbar

WKR
I would have to say good Ol Joe Biden, bring along Dick Cheney and send them off together. Make sure Dick had plenty of buck shot.
Ole Joe has a double barrel. Shoots it off his balcony when someone is trying to break in!

ffiivvee

Lil-Rokslider
Any of the Meat Eater (Remi included) crew,THP guys, Randy Newberg then if I wanted to get all bro-y I think Rogan and Hanes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have to take it back to the first folks crossing the land bridge into North America, there were mammals we can't even imagine.

Just think about chucking a spear at a charging 15 foot tall short faced bear! Of course after it kills and eats me, I would want to wake up back in my time.