Who's driving a 300k+ mileage rig

I have a stock (besides running boards and a tool box) 2011 Silverado 1500 LT w/ ~239k miles on it.

I have done all of my own oil changes, tire rotations, and brake replacements.

At 100 & 200k miles I took it in to the Chevy house to have them change the diff fluids, plugs, and other routine things.

I've only had 3 problems with it: a computer chip issue and a cracked transmission fluid tube, both covered under warranty; the other was replacing a hub bearing that I tore up during an elk hunt going down a road that a full size truck had no business being on with zero turn arounds.

‘07 Ram 3500 4x4 6.7 Cummins 346k. It needed a trans at 320k, and I just did water pump, idlers, compressor, and all battery cables. Overall, it’s been very reliable.

Wrench

WKR
I have a 97 12 valve cummins with 335k. It's had a billet transmission for the last couple hundred k and it still starts instantly when cold and will out pull the new 6.7 5500 4x4 I just bought. The truck has never left me completely screwed, lost a trans cooler line last month, but limped home as I had a gallon of atf in the box. I am seriously debating ever selling this thing. It's been paid for forever and needs no electronics to run.

My 7.3 powerstroke has about 280k on it. I have done injectors, trans and I lost the turbo a month ago. That thing is also probably never going away. It does everything better than new now. I went a little bigger on everything I've replaced and it's dead reliable.

Hopefully my new truck earns my trust....

Zhem

FNG
I have an uncle with a mid 90s Audi that has north of 500k on it. He is going for 1,000,000 and is convinced Audi will buy it back from him to study it if he gets it there…..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk