Who's Moose Hunting Alaska 2020?

OP
Robinhood21
Good luck! How did you work the COVID test?

We have a friend that works in our local hospital that knew a place that they could get us in and we had results the next day. Everything was a breeze getting through the airport

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

michihunt

Lil-Rokslider
I am heading up Saturday! This is a last minute trip for me as my buddy is a resident up there and had his work schedule open up and told me I need to be up there. I couldn’t pass up the opportunity.

AKBorn

WKR
I am heading up Saturday! This is a last minute trip for me as my buddy is a resident up there and had his work schedule open up and told me I need to be up there. I couldn’t pass up the opportunity.

Last minute Alaska hunt - that's WINNING, my friend. Best of luck.

Scott/IL

Lil-Rokslider
We’re under a week out now and couldn’t be anymore amped up for it. A few final things to pack and a Covid test to to swab and I’ll be headed north! Hopefully the weather cooperates and we’re in the field on the 13th.

hiway_99

FNG
Um leaving wed. My hunting buddies kid sent us these pics last week. There's 5 legal nulls in the basin were hunting.
af6802c699db2a81eb2a9d12150ec25a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Wapiti1

WKR
T minus 9 days until lift off from Indy to Anchorage. Just got back from the range for the last shakedown of my rifle. No worries with the rifle. That is the last detail that I had. Now I coast until I do a final packing check next weekend. The only thing that I'm not sure on is how to get Vern or the Doc's bush toilets into my pack. Those look like the ticket to a happy hunt.

Good luck to all and I hope you find what you are looking for. Be that an adventure or a moose. Once I step out of the Cub, I'll be satisfied. I love the flight in. There isn't anything more you can prepare for. No more worrying about what to pack. No more which rifle, or which bullet or ammo should I take. You are committed, and it is now on you to have fun and make some memories. No regrets. Give it hell, and come home with a story to tell.

Jeremy

AKDoc

WKR
T minus 9 days until lift off from Indy to Anchorage. Just got back from the range for the last shakedown of my rifle. No worries with the rifle. That is the last detail that I had. Now I coast until I do a final packing check next weekend. The only thing that I'm not sure on is how to get Vern or the Doc's bush toilets into my pack. Those look like the ticket to a happy hunt.

Good luck to all and I hope you find what you are looking for. Be that an adventure or a moose. Once I step out of the Cub, I'll be satisfied. I love the flight in. There isn't anything more you can prepare for. No more worrying about what to pack. No more which rifle, or which bullet or ammo should I take. You are committed, and it is now on you to have fun and make some memories. No regrets. Give it hell, and come home with a story to tell.

Jeremy
Very best to you for a safe and fun adventure. The chill is in the air up here!

wolfpup

FNG
I'm flying into the bush Saturday, weather permitting. Have to finish packing up everything, charging the power source and in reach, camcorder, and go over my first aid kit one more time. Can't wait. It's my first moose hunt so I always have the, "wonder if I'm missing anything" demon pestering me. Just to get away from civilization for a while will be a success. And to make it interesting, a problem tooth got infected last week so I told them to yank it out and have the fun of nurturing it on my trip. lol at least I saved my tooth to add to the crazy memories of 2020.

CHL

Lil-Rokslider
Yep heading out the 10th with Kronberger. Certainly looking forward to it! Good luck to all you guys.