Why doesn't my return key work when I am posting to rokslide?

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
When I try to use my return key when posting on Rokslide.com it doesn't work. This is the only site or application which this happens and it just started a few days ago. Anyone else having this issue?

mtmiller

WKR
Happens to me as well. There is a corrupt link that blocks the "back button" on my computer. I just "right" click the "back button" and this allows me to bypass those corrupt links. Glad I am not unique in this situation.

OP
hflier

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
Windows 7. Been running it the whole time Rokslide has existed. This issue just started a couple days ago.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Just making sure I am getting this right. You hit the return button and nothing happens? Is it giving you the circle of death or nothing at all?

mtmiller

WKR
My issue is a static/facebook issue. Doubt it has anything to do with this site, but this is the only place I have the issue?

crumy

WKR
What Browser are you using? If you are using Mozilla (firefox) try this clicking on Tool --> Options --> Advanced --> General tab. Uncheck "Use Hardware Acceleration.. May not help but something..

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I tweaked the database and a few other things. Let me know if this helped the problem.

rodney482

WKR
Log out, clear your cookies, log in

I have also found that Google Chrome is far better for browsing forums.

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
What worked for you guys? I logged out, cleared cache/cookies but am still having this issue :mad: No matter how many times I hit return, I'm still on the same line... Windows 7-64, Internet Explorer 10 (just crammed down my throat... wonder if that's it??) I Had no issues with IE 9 Other guys with issues, check your IE version. I think IE 10 loaded up last week about the time the mysterious enter key issue surfaced for me.

Happens to me as well. There is a corrupt link that blocks the "back button" on my computer. I just "right" click the "back button" and this allows me to bypass those corrupt links. Glad I am not unique in this situation.

I had this same issue and clicked the Compatibility View icon to the right of the web address in my browser and it cleared right it up....