"Why Is There A Possum With A Cigarette Avatar?"

Tricked ya into my FNG post. I have no answers for you.

Anyway, long time lurker... yada yada yada. Decided to get into hunting last year but sat on my butt too long deciding on a budget rifle and now with the great COVID gun apocalypse I've been SOL. Probably have to cough up the money online, which I was dreading.

... wait, don't go! I swear this wasn't just a rant post!

Point is I am VERY new and expect a lot of questions- now that I can actually bug everyone with them. And probably more lurking. At least COVID has given me plenty of reading time with hunting material.

Have a great week!

30e9b489-2302-40c4-922f-eb2d52311284.jpg

Fatcamp

WKR
I've seen a possum reading a copy of Newsweek from 1987 and drinking a Diet Coke™, but never seen one smoking a cigarette. Nice capture.

Fatcamp

WKR
This makes me think about the raccoon guy on YouTube. Have you guys seen him? Dude has like 30 obese raccoons on his porch. He feeds them all sorts of crap and they mob him. One day they will go for the big prize and eat that fat old man.

images.jpeg

OP
Crowfeather
Haha! 🤣 I saw that video a few days ago but totally forgot about it. I had the same thought. One day. One day there will be a mutiny on SS. Hotdog Deck. They have gotten so big!

That mans living the dream.