Why used prices on here so high?

Stalker69

WKR
Like the stock market, buy low sell high. It’s amazing but people will pay more then things cost new many times.

Ive seen boots that cost 270 new for sale on here by members for 230. Thats not even a 20% discount for used pair of shoes without a box.

Clothing is similar. Are people really buying this stuff on here? Or are my expectations for good deals too high. If you selling used clothing or shoes, to me, Id only buy at yard sale prices…

Electronics and other non clothing goods have seemed like good deals though. With the exception of Nock-on releases (those sell used for almost same price new wth?!).

Again, should i shop with expectations used on here is magically as good as new? Or do others agree some people are out of there minds/unrealistic.
The high prices are probably just for the regular members, I’m sure if you pm the seller that you just joined for good deals, they will probably knock about 30% off the asking price

jtivat

Lil-Rokslider
I wish that there were not any deals it is costing me money! Just when I said I was done buying back-to-back days a good deal popped up that I could not pass.