Why you dont hunt with some people anymore

Zappaman

WKR
I don't think you come across very well in this story for what it's worth. Hunt with whomever you want, but this sounds like first time jitters compounded by a couple of experienced guys adding to the pressure by throwing their guns up immediately.

Basically dude wasn't fast enough for you on his very first deer and you wrote him off completely. You have no idea whether he was ready or not because you never saw him shoot and only gave him the one chance, but now you sit here confident in your final judgement.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
We can disagree... but when you say your have practiced, and you were offered chances to (really) practice- and did not... sorry but you are out. Got to "walk the talk" and I've taken youth and other hunters out over the years who DID practice and had good outcomes.

My story on this particular fellow is also based on some past dealings where he also was all talk... even though I tried for years to get him to prepare for both this hunt (and other dealings). He failed at both.

I like hunting with people who DO what they SAY they they are going to do... and his performance on this hunt was indicative of his rhetoric in failed business dealings too- not such a surprise really.

This hunt wasn't his first strike.