WI DUCK HUNTERS?

Y2JJ

FNG
My fellow quack wackers. I have 10 guys that want to hunt opening day with me and then I hunt mostly by myself the rest of the season. They always have big plans to hunt but fall off quickly. Just a wonder who else hunts by themselves most of the time and is kinda sorta looking for a hunt buddy.

What part of WI? I really dont start chasing them hard until the last part or October. Usually try to hunt ducks in the am and deer in the PM come november

I am in SE Wi as well. I am interested in duck hunting but not enough to get after it by myself, never done it. Would be interested in giving it a go come fall. I really want duck fat!

A early season teal hunt in WI can be a good way to hunt with 10 guys. You need a lot of steel flying at those little rockets!

RichP

Lil-Rokslider
I hunt solo all the time. I got 2 good dogs who always want to come to keep me company , but I'm too far away to meet up and hunt with you

bradb

WKR
I am in Spring Green and hunt mostly by myself. Mostly just small backwaters

86indy

Lil-Rokslider
I'm a little late to the party, but I just moved back to northern Illinois after graduating and hunting in southern Illinois. My one hunting buddy moved away two years ago and I've been solo since. I'm used to drive 2-1/2 hours to hunt after I'd find birds. I plan to hunt public in wisc anyhow, let me know.

TX_Diver

WKR
I'm in Janesville.

Duck hunted in TX but moved here recently and have no idea where to start as the public land situation is different than NM (where I was last).

I have a dog too or am happy to hunt yours.