Wicked Ridge Invader HP Crossbow Package Like new condition Ready to hunt Setup. 450$

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
For sale is a like new less then 50 shots Wicked Ridge Invader HP. + a bunch of after market gear for it.

I bought this for a Hog Hunt in Oklahoma and it worked wonderfully. When I picked this up it was because I had a bad elbow. Now that has healed I dont need the crossbow anymore. It is dead on accurate. Comes with Case, 10-12 carbon 20 inch arrows 4 Aluminum Arrows. 3 Arrow Quiver, Ten Point multi Recticle scope (out to 50 yards) Also has all of the silencing addons including string stop and the noise dampening limb kit. (160$ Value) I have a plano Hard case (130$) (Buyer pays the shipping on case if you want it) Ten Point Sling to carry the Crossbow in the field, 1 pack of discharge disposable Bolts, All of the maintenance gear including lube and string wax. 6-8 Lazer strike broadheads new in package. Accudraw 52 cocking aid built into the stock so you dont have to worry about carrying around a cocking string. It comes with it. Bow has been sent into Ten Point to go over everything to make sure its ready for its new owner. You will not be disappointed its a shooter. 315 feet per second and dead on accurate out to 50 yards. Farther if you sight it in.

Review: http://www.bestcrossbowsource.com/wicked-ridge-invader-hp-review/

Features:

Invader HP Crossbow Specs
FPS 315
Draw Weight 180 L.B.
Kinetic Energy 92.6

You wont find a nicer more ready to hunt setup then this. Everything is dialed in and ready to go.

Disclaimer IMPORTANT:
Yes I would Ship just the bow and accessories Case also but you pay for shipping on the case at the shipper of your choice.
No Trades

I have over 1200$ invested into this package my loss is your gain will sell for 450$ Cash or Paypal (buyer pays the paypal fee or gift it). The bow alone retails for 500$ by itself. If Local Denver area we can work something out for around 400$ since I wont have to ship it.

Photos

Let me know if you want anymore Photos. I can text or email them also. Motivated to sell. Could use some extra funds for Christmas so if your interested hit me up lets chat.

Also Partial Trades are on the table depending on what you have. I need at least 300$ Cash out of the deal though.

Thanks for looking