Wide foot, perfect fitting. Report

Bearman

FNG
I finally found my perfect fit! It’s been 2 weeks since I got this boots in the mail and I have to say they are awesome.
No hardcore hiking yet but just going to check on the bait barrels, so about 4 miles on them so far.
I ordered 1/2 size smaller, 11.5EE and still have plenty of room in the toe area for thick wool socks come fall.
Compared to the White’s custom boots I have been wearing, this ones feel like a feather on my feet.

Attachments

• E1122BA9-9713-4BE7-86B9-E7DF3280C9C3.jpeg
    E1122BA9-9713-4BE7-86B9-E7DF3280C9C3.jpeg
    353 KB · Views: 124

gelton

WKR
I'll second that. Have the same pair and they are the roomiest wides I have found in a hunting boot. A little on the cold side with snow on the ground but perfect for early to mid-season.

I finally found my perfect fit! It’s been 2 weeks since I got this boots in the mail and I have to say they are awesome.
No hardcore hiking yet but just going to check on the bait barrels, so about 4 miles on them so far.
I ordered 1/2 size smaller, 11.5EE and still have plenty of room in the toe area for thick wool socks come fall.
Compared to the White’s custom boots I have been wearing, this ones feel like a feather on my feet.
Love my Meindl Denali's but I must be the exception to the rule. I was fortunate enough to try them on at Cabela's. I am a measured 12ee. Both Meindl and Lowa recommend ordering down a half size. I ordered Lowas my measured size and they felt great for a month and then as they broke in the tops put painful pressure on the top of my feet. The Meindl’s I am wearing a size 13 wide and there are days when my feet swell that they are somewhat tight. Ironically I have never gotten a blister with any boots.

Last edited:
I have the same Meindl boots I bought last year. I love 'em. I have wide flat feet with NO arches. Most comfy boots I have ever owned.

wewarev

FNG
So I tried Solomon Quest, Crispi Colorado's & Nevada's & 2 others before settling on my Meindl Vacuums. Being a size 14 it was hard finding a boot that was roomy enough for me. Meindl's run a little larger than any other I tried. Plus, they are very well made. From the review s I've seen I think they'll hold up fine.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk