Wide Pac Boot?

sblount

FNG
I have a wider foot and was curious if any pac boots fit wider than the others. Appreciate the help.

ChrisS

WKR
I felt the kennetreks were pretty narrow for my standard size 11. I'm not a true wide, but I'm close enough that it can be a problem with some shoes. I'm under the impression that all the pacs use the same bottom mold. Maybe, maybe not, but I wasn't about to order three or four pair and then deal with returns.

I got some Schnee's this season and bumped the size to 12. They were a little big and I just added a cheap felt in-sole to the liner and now they fit like a glove.

I thin kit might a crapshoot on finding ones that fit and you might have to be prepared to size up or try several different makes.

RazAlGhoul

Lil-Rokslider
I am on my second pair of Schnees 13"hunter pacs. They perform flawlessly. Montana PitchBlend is the best boot grease in my opinion. I wear Goretex Gaiters over my pacs and can cross creeks just below the knee if done quickly. I have tried the tall 16"ers and did not like the weight and feel. Contact Schnees for sizing. They are out of Bozeman Montana. My old stomping ground! Good Luck on your trip!!