Wide sleeping bag

Lowg08

WKR
Ok so after my first night in My marmot trestle 0* bag I discovered I desperately need a wide bag. I want to stick with a zero degree bag. I also need a long. I’m a side sleeper also. I’ve considered a WM sequoia GWS. I do prefer synthetic though. Any suggestions would be appreciated

*zap*

WKR
I have a Wiggys wide/long super light you can have for $145 shipped. Great shape and has been stored correctly. Plenty or width and length, zero degree bag.

I have a Wiggys wide/long super light you can have for $145 shipped. Great shape and has been stored correctly. Plenty or width and length, zero degree bag.
I have the same bag, a tad bulky but worth every cent.

Best bag to date, for myself....

Big Agnes - Whiskey Park
0*deg
Extra wide (80”) Long
Nice feature... it has zippers down both left and right sides!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Western Mountaineering has exactly what you want; check their specs and you'll see several bags that are plenty wide enough for us bigger guys.

Hiwallman

Lil-Rokslider
If you are still looking for a wide bag Feathered Friends also makes a good rectangular bag "Condor" model. Ive been eyeing one of these for a while. Always seems to be out of stock.

CNW

FNG
I’d have to second that Kifaru Slick Bag. I have a regular length/width zero degree which I find to be plenty spacious (I’m 5’11”/220ish, also a side sleeper). I’d imagine if you went with the long/wide you’d have plenty of room to work with. I will say that even with their stuff sack the bag still takes up a decent amount of space when compressed (I suppose thats just synthetic in general) but it’s something to keep in mind with a long/wide bag like you’re considering.