Wiser Precision Trekking pole mount

I didn’t see anyone post anything about these but man I think they are a game changer. Looks like they will be sold next week as nothing is on their website. I found it on dumbbook. I am going to try and get my hands on a set and do a little write up. What are your guys thoughts?

d93a6bf1cc53b4781619d88cfdfda2e4.jpg

Reactions: scp
I don't see much difference between that and looping the straps? I notice in their pic they have a strap under the forearm. That might just be from being in a rush while taking pics?

Mt Al

WKR
The want is strong on this one... There are other ways: straps, just using your hand, wires, etc, but looking forward to trying these out

I saw something similar on a go fund me type of deal a month or so ago. Invented by a couple of Navy vets if I recall correctly, and had "balls" in the name. That sticks out because their trailer mentioned something along the lines of "when the shot of a lifetime presents itself, will you have the balls to take it?"

If this isn't that same company, it is a direct knock off (or vice versa). Anyone have any input on if it is the same crew?

Edited to add, TrekBalls was the name. Here is the Indiegogo link: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/...VYHRC34f2rm4mS36XVeOr-xCbr2qkaXK7lKNON6HZeU#/

slowelk

WKR
Yes, I want these. Please share purchase info once it's available.

HookUp

WKR
Wiserprecision.com they are not on the site yet for purchase but will be soon. Is it to late to return my $300 spartan?

Yup alright there's a deer! Okay! Alright mmmhm lemme get out my cord. Yup ok here it is, okay yes. Ok now just calllllmly loop it over. Mmmmhm yup this deer is gonna look great on my wall. Wife's gonna be pissed. Mmmmhm. Sliiiiide it over. Uh, sliiiiiide it over. Hold on damnit lemme take mah gloves off. Sliiiiiid shit he's moving fack shik SLIIIIIIIIDE IT OVER gotdamnit he's gone.

slowelk

WKR
They're up - $32.99 + $7.84 shipping to Montana. I'm annoyed by the shipping cost.

scp

Lil-Rokslider
Just mounted them. Super easy to throw on, tight tolerances, solid interlock, good adjustment range (by adjusting set screws). I planned to buy a bipod next week. After laying my rifle across my trekking poles in a few different firing positions tonight I’ll probably divert that money to a different toy. Too early to call a complete success, but I think what Wiser Precision built is a cost effective and light means to stabilize a mountain rifle.

Hey,

Shane from Wiser Precision here, I'd love to hear what you guys think and answer any questions you might have.

Ryan Avery actually got a set of these a couple weeks ago and will be writing a review after he has had some time with them.

Shane, can you clear up the confusion with your company and the crowdfunding deal for Trekballs (I think that was the name) please? Same company?

Shane, can you clear up the confusion with your company and the crowdfunding deal for Trekballs (I think that was the name) please? Same company?
Not the same company at all!

I have briefly spoken with one of the founders of TrekBalls. I "think" this is just a case of similar co-development. I was unaware of anyone else trying to develop something similar until about mid June. That being said the Quick-StiX have been out in the wild being tested by multiple people since last year.

Does that help?