Wiser Precision Trekking pole mount

Got mine in, pretty happy with them so far. I’m curious what accessories you are working on?
I actually just released a teaser photo on my Facebook page this morning: https://www.facebook.com/WiserPrecision/photos/a.385407588636461/661443831032834/?type=3&theater

I think it's pretty obvious from the photo; but spelling it out, there's a fordable clip which connect to your rifle, effectively making a tall bipod. The clip folds up and out of the way and indexes to 3 different angles. This has been in testing for a few months and is pretty close to production, so I'm hoping to start selling them by the end of September... That being said, it is hunting season, and I do like to hunt... so, it might be a little delayed, lol.

Got mine delivered today. Got them mounted first try. Which is a great thing as usually it takes me three tries to screw in a light bulb. They are really stable and they are going to work great into my whole system.
No squeak.

GotDraw?

WKR
Then think of it as $40.
Great idea and the guy should make some money off it. He may also not be doing his own order fulfillment, in which case a third party is doing the packing labelling and shipping and they need to be paid.

JL

They're up - $32.99 + $7.84 shipping to Montana. I'm annoyed by the shipping cost.

Last edited:

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
These came today but haven't had a chance to mount them up and give it a try. Quality looks good though.
563926637fe5a1cda02262dae7cbd556.jpg
9b8d702cf4552b194a20b7a498d2d527.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, I have not taken an animal YET but certainly could have with these mounts. I passed on smaller bucks and bull.
I always carry "mountain canes" and these mounts are really really good, especially for those off kilter positions. Where I find them really handy is for cross canyon shots where it is a steep downhill that you have to sit on and set up.

Randy

Killed 2 deer with them so far. Mule deer doe 150 yards, and whitetail buck last night 100 yards. These are awesome for treestand use because you can get them tall enough to use sitting in a treestand. I put my snow feet for the trekking poles on so it won’t slip through the holes in my stand. These are legit, more stable than a standard shooting stick due to the thicker diameter of a trekking pole and much more versatile!

These are awesome for treestand use because you can get them tall enough to use sitting in a treestand. I put my snow feet for the trekking poles on so it won’t slip through the holes in my stand. These are legit, more stable than a standard shooting stick due to the thicker diameter of a trekking pole and much more versatile!

Gotta be honest, I never thought these would be used in a treestand, lol. That's awesome though! Very creative use. And congrats on your animals! I'm glad the Quick-StiX helped make it happen!

I always carry "mountain canes" and these mounts are really really good, especially for those off kilter positions. Where I find them really handy is for cross canyon shots where it is a steep downhill that you have to sit on and set up.
Randy,
That's exactly how I used them to take my bull. You get on those steep canyon walls and there is no way to get prone, and often you can't find a good enough bench to make a prone shot happen.

Killed 2 deer with them so far. Mule deer doe 150 yards, and whitetail buck last night 100 yards. These are awesome for treestand use because you can get them tall enough to use sitting in a treestand. I put my snow feet for the trekking poles on so it won’t slip through the holes in my stand. These are legit, more stable than a standard shooting stick due to the thicker diameter of a trekking pole and much more versatile
Gotta be honest, I never thought these would be used in a treestand, lol. That's awesome though! Very creative use. And congrats on your animals! I'm glad the Quick-StiX helped make it happen!

I did not think of it until the night before my hunt when I was wondering how I could get steady for a long shot across a CRP field. I actually got them for a 10 mile backpack mule deer hunt. Didn’t shoot off of them...but I was so glad I had them instead of my shooting sticks because they were not extra weight to carry!

Michael54

WKR
Did Ryan Avery do his review on these yet? Im curious to see his thoughts. Seems like a solid product and idea with alot of usefulness.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
You can do the same thing with a little webbing and gatekeepers
Plenty of ways to skin the cat but damn these are simple, high quality, and over all not every expensive.
I like that it takes 2 seconds to join or unjoin the poles together. All pieces needed are exactly where I left them (clamped on) and set up exactly the same every single time I use them.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk