Width of boots vs Crispi Briksdals

Hi everyone,

I have a set of Crispi Briksdals that I am getting pressure on the outside edge of my foot. My foot is not wide at the heel but is much wider in the forefoot. It is entirely in front of my arch where this pressure is occurring. I am wondering if anyone has experience with other boots that are wider than these. I need to take more measurements of my feet to make sure but I am wearing a 10.5 and I believe that the width of my foot based on a very coarse measurement is around 4.25". I am looking into the wide versions of some other companies (kenetrek, hanwag, schnees, etc.) I do have some wear patterns on the outside of the boot showing supination.

I have Crispi Guides and Valdres in 12.5 wide. The guides are noticeably wider than the valdres. My Schnees Beartooth 200g in 13 wide are narrower than both Crispi models. No experience with your particular model but hope this helps some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dries

WKR
We have a supplier close by so I have tried on quite a few of their boots. The Briksdals are the narrowest Crispi Boot they make. They are too narrow for my feet. The Nevada’s in regular width fit a lot better than the Briksdal, so I gave them a try But I still prefer my Meindl’s for the Toe Box area width.

Dries

WKR
We have a supplier close by so I have tried on quite a few of their boots. The Briksdals are the narrowest Crispi Boot they make. They are too narrow for my feet. The Nevada’s in regular width fit a lot better than the Briksdal, so I gave them a try But I still prefer my Meindl’s for the Toe Box area width.

LukiLanda

FNG
Hi everyone,

I have a set of Crispi Briksdals that I am getting pressure on the outside edge of my foot. My foot is not wide at the heel but is much wider in the forefoot. It is entirely in front of my arch where this pressure is occurring. I am wondering if anyone has experience with other boots that are wider than these. I need to take more measurements of my feet to make sure but I am wearing a 10.5 and I believe that the width of my foot based on a very coarse measurement is around 4.25". I am looking into the wide versions of some other companies (kenetrek, hanwag, schnees, etc.) I do have some wear patterns on the outside of the boot showing supination.
I have a pair of Crispi Briksdal SF [Stiff Flex] GTX Insulated Hunting Boots. I've only worn them one time, but had blisters on my heels and a lot of ankle pain. I have a narrow foot. I have an older pair of Schnees and they are ultra comfortable.