Sold Wiggy's Super Light Sleeping Bag and FTRSS Overbag Kit, As New, $280 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

sab

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
SOLD!

I purchased the following items in the off-season and never used them. After using a hunting partner's Wiggy's setup for a late season elk hunt the last several years, I decided to invest in a kit of my own. Earlier this year, I tried them out in my living room wearing street clothes, and it turns out that they are too short for me (I'm about 6' tall). I didn't see Wiggy's sizing guidelines before I ordered them, and I assumed that a regular length will fit a 6' tall guy. For reference, Wiggy's sizing guide for these states they "will fit a person 5 feet 9 inches and over 150 pounds, up to about 235 pounds. The bag length is 80 inches and the width is 34 inches." Since I can't return them now, I ordered longer versions, and I'm selling these at a loss. For a picture of the kit, click here.

What is included:
  • Regular Length, Wide Body, Super Light Boat Foot Sleeping Bag (0°F) - left zip, MARPAT camo outside, OD inside, weighs 5.6lb on my scale
  • Regular Length, Wide Body, FTRSS Boat Foot Overbag (35°F) - left zip, OD outside, black inside, weighs 3.7lb on my scale
  • (2) non-compressing stuff sacks
  • Pillow, weighs about 9 oz on my scale
This system covers the temperature range down to -40°F when using both bags as a system, according to Wiggy's. It's not really a backpacking setup, though. The bags are bulky to compress and heavy. For basecamp-type hunts out of a wall tent on a cot, they are very well suited! I've slept in absolute comfort on those late season hunts the last few years.

The "Boat Foot" design is a newer design that Wiggy's debuted a few years ago. Here's what they say about it: Like the name implies, the foot end of the bag is shaped like the bow of a boat. The shape causes the Lamilite fiber to come together at the foot end of the bag increasing the insulation markedly and thereby increasing the Lamilite ability to insulate.

I'd like to get $280, shipped, for these, and I'll accept PayPal (I'll pay the fees), Zelle, or USPS Money Order for payment. Contact me by PM or email through this site, if you're interested, and thanks for reading my ad!

Best regards, and good luck this season!
sab

SOLD!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.