WTS Wild Things Andinista pack

PhatSki

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Selling a used Wild Things Andinista backpack size Large made with Spectra cloth in 2010-2012 time frame. At only 3.5 pounds empty this pack was designed for alpine-style, light and fast, mountaineering and climbing, but also works well for hunters looking for a superlight pack for hunting in the backcountry. When fully opened the pack is 5000 cu (90 liters), but when side zippers are used it compresses down to 1800 cu (49 liters). Full Disclosure - this pack is frameless and therefore requires someone who is experienced at backpacking to be able to load and carry heavy loads properly!!! The foam pad that zips into the compartment on the inside provides the only structure to the pack. A thermarest in here might provide more structure. This pack has been lightly used but due to the color it really shows the dirt! If you have any questions at all don't hesitate to pm me.

I am looking for $175 obo plus shipping. I have Paypal and venmo. If not using Friends and Family on Paypal please add 3%.

thumbnail_IMG_7470.jpgthumbnail_IMG_7472.jpgthumbnail_IMG_7476.jpgthumbnail_IMG_7475.jpgthumbnail_IMG_7471.jpg

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Cool pack, I used to really want one of those back when I was climbing. I had a wild things anorak that was the bomb.