Wild Turkey Parmesan

Last night I cut one of my Turkey breast in half and pounded it out till it was like 1/2 in thick . Dunk in a egg bath and into Italian bread crumbs that I spiced up with a little more garlic and salt . Pan fried lightly in olive oil and finish in the oven with marinara sauce and provolone on top 350 degree for 14 minutes .
Holy crap was it delicious.
I’ve made wild Turkey a couple different ways and I will never understand people that say it isn’t good . Field prep and the desire to cook outside the box and it is excellent table fare .

Jbehredt

WKR
I’ll pass this one on to the wife. She did an amazing schnitzel last week. Tried something different and fried it in lard. We agreed it smelled just like grandmas house.

mvmnts

WKR
Hey, I love parm as much as the next guy, but you can bread and fry anything and drench it in sauce and cheese and it's probably gonna be good. I found the breast to be dry and tough compared to store bought when cooked like chicken breast. You just gotta know the right preparations. And sometimes cuts just aren't that good and need to be fried and covered in cheese. I have a couple breasts from last year I might try this just for some variety. We've been just making breakfast sausage out of them.

OP
NutsForMuleys
Hey, I love parm as much as the next guy, but you can bread and fry anything and drench it in sauce and cheese and it's probably gonna be good. I found the breast to be dry and tough compared to store bought when cooked like chicken breast. You just gotta know the right preparations. And sometimes cuts just aren't that good and need to be fried and covered in cheese. I have a couple breasts from last year I might try this just for some variety. We've been just making breakfast sausage out of them.

What is your sausage recipe I’m Interested on that one for sure

mvmnts

WKR
What is your sausage recipe I’m Interested on that one for sure
It's not mine, but I make the meat eater recipe and while I don't usually turn to them for recipes, it was really good. I'm basic, and I like my breakfast sausage with maple syrup, and even with the ginger it was still great.