Wildcraft on Amazon Prime.

I havent watched it yet but it seems interesting. 4 outdoor writers go hunting in Texas. I guess the first season was in Africa. BTW primes suggestions suck. You would think they would recommend a show like this after I watched all their @Randy Newberg and a bunch of other hunting content.

I watched the first episode last night, it was pretty funny and seems like it will be a good watch. Apparently this season was supposed to be in Africa but as one of the guys put it, “plans had to change because of the China virus”. :ROFLMAO:

And now I really want to make a trip to the FTW Ranch

I watched the first episode last night, it was pretty funny and seems like it will be a good watch. Apparently this season was supposed to be in Africa but as one of the guys put it, “plans had to change because of the China virus”. :ROFLMAO:

And now I really want to make a trip to the FTW Ranch
Just finished the final episode, and enjoyed the show. Yes it’s a big infomercial for a (large) number of brands, but I liked the mix of hunting and BSing with a bottle of whiskey around the campfire. And episode 6 will have your hands sweating.