Wildlife Artists

Looking to add another wildlife print or two to my man cave. I am curious if there is anyone that is a well known artist who focused on the western states with paintings of elk, mule deer etc. Around here in the Midwest, it's pretty common to see a Terry Redlin or Jim Hansel print up in someone's house. I was wondering if there is a "Terry Redlin" of the western states?
Nadine Pickthorn in Montana

Winnie

Lil-Rokslider
Terry Redlin is in a league all of his own in my opinion and that is backed up by proceeds from banquets. We just get more for his work every year at our banquet. Rosemary Millette is another favorite.

OP
NDGuy

NDGuy

WKR
Terry Redlin is in a league all of his own in my opinion and that is backed up by proceeds from banquets. We just get more for his work every year at our banquet. Rosemary Millette is another favorite.
I just discovered Rosemary and agreed her work is fantastic!

MikeG

Lil-Rokslider
Check out Dallen Lambson.
Superbly talented Idaho guy.

Dallenlambsonart.com

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Being it is Muley month here is a great Parsons we got many years ago no tellum ridge on canvas I’m looking for another one of these guys shortly🤙

Attachments

• D34F1CEA-0804-4F8B-9BF5-788F910CD44B.jpeg
    D34F1CEA-0804-4F8B-9BF5-788F910CD44B.jpeg
    228.9 KB · Views: 7
OP
NDGuy

NDGuy

WKR
Being it is Muley month here is a great Parsons we got many years ago no tellum ridge on canvas I’m looking for another one of these guys shortly🤙
Parson's No Tellum series is amazing work. They know what they want for them though!