Wildlife Artists

Mark

WKR
Brent R. Todd out of Utah. Picked up a bighorn print from him at the sheep show in Reno this year. He had some nice prints at the show as well as some of his originals. Prices ranged from $300 to $18k.

I didn't have my checkbook with me and his credit card machine wasn't working. He let me take the print home and told me to mail him a check. I offered to give him a credit card number as collateral. He looked me in the eye, shook my hand and said, "I trust you." Sent him a check Monday morning.

elkguide

WKR
There are a lot of good western artists out there but to me Leon Parson is definitely at the top of the heap.

2014 NWTF ROCKY MTN SNORT'N ELK PRINT BY JAY KEMP "CLOSE ENCOUNTER" BUGLING BULL

Beat me to it. One of my favorite prints!

There are several other ones in that same series that are pretty good (and feature that same bull), but I don't like them quite as much.

Another awesome mule deer print is "Edge of the Forest" by Bruce Miller.

OP
NDGuy

NDGuy

WKR
There are a lot of good western artists out there but to me Leon Parson is definitely at the top of the heap.
I checked his site, doesn't seem to have a lot of selection leftover in the $100-200 range. Probably have to keep checking Ebay.

OP
NDGuy

NDGuy

WKR
Well pulled the trigger on my local MDF Banquet silent auction. Tom Mansanarez signed and numbered 2019 MDF Print of the Year! Probably overpaid for it (about a Kifaru Pack lol) but at least it goes to conservation in my state. I’ll treasure it forever.
270531ce2959eea6a5edcccfcd36ca94.jpg

zpduluth

FNG
I know you were specifically after well-known artists that paint western wildlife so I apologize if this reply is too off-topic... but I saw your profile photo of the ducks and just thought I might share with you a painting my dad entered in the Nevada duck stamp competition in 2007. hollowtreeart.com is his website if you would like to read more about him!

print00.jpg

OP
NDGuy

NDGuy

WKR