Wildlife Gallery Taxidermy - Who has used them? What do you Think?

I used a number of taxidermists over the years and identified a very good one or two that I’ve used on sheep and other trophies, but the wait times are becoming absurd - 2 years +.

So, I’m venturing out to identify a few that provide high quality work with shorter turn around times. The Wildlife Gallery guarantees 6-months from receipt and some of their stuff looks pretty good. Has anyone used them? What do you think of the quality? Anyone else you would recommend that is high quality with reasonable turn-around - a year or less. Thanks.

Murtfree

Lil-Rokslider
Don’t know anything about Wildlife Gallery but I started using these guys for some other mounts about 2 years ago and they will be receiving my Brown Bear this May if I get one, and sheep next year (fingers crossed). The FB link shows some of their videos and their Website is pretty extensive. They seem to make almost any mount you can imagine. But I understand everyone’s taste is different.

https://fb.watch/b3FiX-BtDn/

CLP

FNG
Kanati has done several sheep and goats for me and there work has been top notch. Everything has taken right around a year to complete.

Cspraggins

Lil-Rokslider
animal artistry does great work and has a 90-day turnaround guarantee, doing all their own tanning in-house.

wytx

WKR
I've used the same taxi for 33 years and he is retiring now. Thankfully he did my sheep for me and I was more than willing to wait 2 years if needed to get it back, his work is outstanding.
To me the quality is more important than wait time and I bet you are the same. Good taxis will be busy .
Good luck in your search.

Used them for my only real piece of taxidermy other than just general tanning from trapping and whatnot. Very happy with the results.

Know several other that’s have used them for goats, bears, and sheep with no complaints.

Attachments

• CCBB463A-A726-403E-959D-D77E27381DBD.jpeg
    CCBB463A-A726-403E-959D-D77E27381DBD.jpeg
    156.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 4198EF02-BD1E-4FBB-8BC9-E54DE5481374.jpeg
    4198EF02-BD1E-4FBB-8BC9-E54DE5481374.jpeg
    156.9 KB · Views: 15

CHL

Lil-Rokslider
Dewey Wildlife and not sure if I want anyone else doing my taxidermy … must my opinion. Had a number of prices done by them and always right at one year.