Will CV19 cause War??

ozyclint

WKR
How many terrorists have the skills (top .001% infectious disease and genetics skills) and resources (100's of millions minimum) to accomplish this? It's not like capturing a butterfly and then releasing it later. It takes extremely high levels of R&D and resources.

but they have they skills and resources to simultaneously hijack several planes in a foreign country then fly them into strategic buildings.

actually, wait a minute, your right, they don't.

far more chance of the govt doing this, not terrorists. govts have the worst case of blue balls waiting to roll out some form of micro chipping, "so we can quickly and effectively trace peoples movements and contacts during a pandemic. it's for public safety. honest"

Last edited:

S.Clancy

WKR
but they have they skills and resources to simultaneously hijack several planes in a foreign country then fly them into strategic buildings.

actually, wait a minute, your right, they don't.

far more chance of the govt doing this, not terrorists. govts have the worst case of blue balls waiting to roll out some form of micro chipping, "so we can quickly and effectively trace peoples movements and contacts during a pandemic. it's for public safety. honest"
That's like rubbing rocks together compared to creating bioweapons.

OP
Pigskin

Pigskin

FNG
Japan is paying out 2.2 billion in incentIves for its business owners to move out of China, other countries will follow what japan is doing and if enough do so you will slowly start to see chinas economics start to collapse but I’m sure China will offer huge incentives for companies to stay.....if people think we‘ve been in a trade/tariff war with China since Trump was elected I’m afraid they haven’t seen nothing yet.

Nate_Beres

Lil-Rokslider
As long as folks can keep financing 80k trucks and watch football while sucking down beers and Taco Bell nothing will change.

A lot of people have lost their jobs, talk of no football, some breweries are closing and taco Bell no longer has double deckers.
It might be a little while before things are back to normal

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SWOHTR

WKR
The paranoia here warms my heart. Maybe after 9 years in the Navy I will finally get to drive my destroyer headfirst into an enemy fleet, standard missiles flying, go Winchester and be left floating in the South China Sea, having painted the ocean red with the blood of my (and your) enemies. One can only hope. My retirement plan, should I survive this, is to be a monster truck driver by day and rumrunner by night.

i think it’s a pipe dream to logically think we can bring back all the jobs we outsource to China, our labor force doesn’t seem large enough and the cost for products would sky rocket. An entry level assembly worker here would probably get what 15/hour plus benefits. 15$ might be what they are paying them for the week. I agree with ^ they may go to another low cost country but moving it all back here seems illogical. Maybe essential medical items for the immediate future but as soon as companies see they can outsource everything for 20x cheaper why would they keep it here

I think this is spot on. There simply are not people willing to do the work if they did come back here.

What I’d like to see is a fast track improvement be made to the immigration process, economic sanctions so severe that it makes Companies leave China, and catch the manufacturing we could. It is a dream I realize won’t happen but, in a perfect world it is what’s deserved.

I’m not someone who thinks this was intentional and bent on retaliation. I’m also not someone who believes it’s not a possibility either. Whatever it was, I don’t care. Because the Chinese government has lied about it, hid everything they could, and are going to be responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths because of it. All the while standing to profit more off of it as things are. That can’t be allowed by all nations. Not just the United Stares. Had they not lied, everyone sets down and talks after this is over. But, that is out the door in my mind.

RDG_RNR

FNG
I think Covid will spark a global recession and wars have historically been a great option to spark economic productivity, so..... 🤷‍♂️

KBC

WKR
Until the western world gives up on mass consumerism and stops buying all the cheap junk we really don’t need I think it will go back to the way it was before. Lots of cheap made in China junk we all don’t really need and waste our money on will continue to exist.
I bet a lot of products could be made in North America for cheap if we spent a bunch of money up front on setting up automated factories to make them. Maybe that is something our governments (I’m in Canada eh) could give big incentives for to move a lot of manufacturing back here.

More products will be made here once the general consumer gets used to the idea of paying a higher price tomorrow for what they are paying for today. American's like a good wage.

Be interesting to see if complaints filed against the chinese gov't go anywhere. If they do, it will bankrupt china.

At the very least, any debt with china is now null and void...

Hhardrockminer

Lil-Rokslider
I have and will always keep the norm I had before all this sh*t hit the fan.
People will forget and go back to following the goat as you know sheep do

Jfasher

Lil-Rokslider
It's going to be interesting to see where the world is going to be in 2 years. People in this country can't agree on anything. The politicians are still pushing their agendas. It's going to take awhile for the economy to come back. We're importing tons of stuff from China right now. So who knows. Could we go to war with China or will we go to war with ourselves first?

elkduds

WKR
Famine, drought and flood wars are next on the martial jukebox. They will be regional proxy wars for the global superpowers, used to bang the drums of national paranoia and to engage enemies in and around the world's poorest countries, instead of on home turf. Same as it ever was, since WWII. Korea, Vietnam. Croatia, Iraq, Afghanistan, with a side of Panama, Falklands, Middle East, and Syria.

Deadfall

WKR
Ain't a day thing gonna come from this except more government control. This going to be just like every other government caused catastrophy.
Think back just alittle bit.
Crash in 2008....what happen...we bailed out the economy and all the career assailed got raises.

Does anyone find this remotely disturbing?
Here's a timeline for ya....
Late last fall they ran a pandemic exercise calle event 201, and used that bull crap impeachment hoopla to cover it up. Wintertime here came the China virus.. Trump was trying to shut boarders. He was Called all kinds of stuff. Then it showed up here shortly after impeachment was over. Then come to find out there's a dude from Harvard involved with China deal. All this coincidence......not likely. Especially if you look back over history. Think our government wouldn't pull some crap on us and kill citizens world wide to get what they want....dang straight they would, have, and do. This ain't no conspiracy theory...ITS STRAIGHT UP tyrannical....

Deadfall

WKR
None of this is even the stuff that bothers me. What bothers me is not knowing what our scumbag government is really up too

I’m not much of a conspiracy theorist, but it is getting a bit concerning how some of them (Government shit stains) seem so adamantly against letting things get back to normal. They claim it’s all in the name of public health/safety, but something sure seems odd about how some are so extremely against it. I think a lot of states, especially southern and western, will start to do their own thing since this decision is ultimately made at the state level. Many people are getting bored with this and a lot of the fear that was initially there with CV has faded.