Will RX3 Ultra strings and cables fit an RX4 Ultra?

I purchased a set of strings and cables for my old RX3 Ultra, and upgraded to an RX4 Ultra shortly after. Forgot all about the strings I had ordered until they arrived in the mail. I looked at the specs online and Hoyts website says they’re the same lengths, but with the new cam system, I wasn’t sure if they would work. Any string builders or anyone with actual experience care to chime in before I order a new set for my RX4 Ultra and begin the waiting process?

OP
R
I mentioned above that I already looked at the website and they say they are the same. Was just hoping someone could help confirm is all.

Brendan

WKR
I mentioned above that I already looked at the website and they say they are the same. Was just hoping someone could help confirm is all.

If the tune charts show the exact same dimensions, lengths, serving patterns - then they're going to be exactly the same strings

But in this case, a quick look shows that they are not exactly the same. Small differences in both certain cable lengths and the serving recommendations that I can see. Look at those differences, if they're small enough in your mind, swap the strings and see if you get clearance for serving, and if you can tune the bow within specs.

wayoh22

WKR
Agree with @Brendan above, see if they work and if not you'd need to order new ones. Can also see if the maker fo the those strings would be willing for an even swap out. Worst they could say is no.

OP
R
I don’t have a press to change them out myself and the closest Hoyt dealer is 80 miles away. That’s why I was hoping to get a definitive answer here lol.

ncavi8tor

WKR
I don’t have a press to change them out myself and the closest Hoyt dealer is 80 miles away. That’s why I was hoping to get a definitive answer here lol.
Call the dealer and ask.

NC

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk