Will there be an elk season with coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pigskin

FNG
Whats The odds season gets canceled in some states? your thoughts....

Sportsman247

Lil-Rokslider
Man that’s a tough one. I agree that it’s too early to tell but the way this things going who knows. Let’s hope not. Going hunting every year is my “out” from work and the daily grind. Stay safe

Poser

WKR
Way too early to tell. Glad I live in ID, they have already made their intentions known. If you reside in a lefty freak out state you might want to curb your enthusiasm quite a bit.

Mississippi is a conservative state surrounded by conservative states. Let’s just watch how this transpires there and then Decide if this is a left vs. right affair, shall we?

Mississippi is a conservative state surrounded by conservative states. Let’s just watch how this transpires there and then Decide if this is a left vs. right affair, shall we?

I’m really just thinking of Oregon and Washington. Not that too many out of staters care about those two states but the conversation is about elk so I didn’t have the south in mind.

Didn't I read just today on a news source that Trump is considering a national lockdown.

fatlander

WKR
Non resident dollars is what pays the bulk of the funds for many western game and fish agencies. There will be a season, you’ll just have to quarantine for 14 days if you want to hunt there after.

That’ll be their loophole to keep your money.

But as I’ve said before, if we’re still on effectively nationwide lockdowns by September, a hunting season will be the least of our concerns. The economic implications of being locked down for 6 months would put the world into another Great(er) Depression.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brsnow

WKR
Non resident dollars is what pays the bulk of the funds for many western game and fish agencies. There will be a season, you’ll just have to quarantine for 14 days if you want to hunt there after.

That’ll be their loophole to keep your money.

But as I’ve said before, if we’re still on effectively nationwide lockdowns by September, a hunting season will be the least of our concerns. The economic implications of being locked down for 6 months would put the world into another Great(er) Depression.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They closed ski season prior to spring break, revenue is not the focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.