Williams peep

Anyone use a Williams peep on a ML or rifle. What's your opinion? Is there something better?

I absolutely love the Williams peep, I use a Knight MK-85 predator and it was the best investment I have made for muzzleloading...

Try the brass ring apeture also.

jls

FNG
I absolutely love the Williams peep, I use a Knight MK-85 predator and it was the best investment I have made for muzzleloading...

Try the brass ring apeture also.

Many years ago I bought a barely used Rem mdl700 with a williams peep sight on it, I shot it a few times and promptly took it off and mounted a scope.

I have been thinking about trying one on my LK93, why do you like it so much? I'm not totally thrilled with the fiber optic sites I have on there now.

Mckinnon

WKR
I have a really old lyman on a 7x57 mauser that I absolutely love. Heard good things about the williams though.My brother runs a Skinner on his 30-30 that is nice, not sure he makes them for all styles of rifles though.

I have a Williams peep on my T/C Black Diamond that works really well.
I also have a peep on my Win 94 Trapper that allows mw to shoot 1.5" groups very consistently.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
big10hunter
I use one on my muzzleloader. I did a thread on it last spring here
http://www.rokslide.com/forums/showthread.php?1148-Big-mule-deer-here-I-come-)

mine is actually a Williams threaded peep meshed with an XS Ghost ring site. Very durable, can shoot 1.5" groups at 100 (if I wear my reading glasses- I know! I'm getting old), but the site operates similar to the full Williams.

There are some embedded links in post #1 that tell you more about the XS system.

Then if you go to post#59 in this thread, you can see other angles of the site, too.
http://www.rokslide.com/forums/showthread.php?3284-Robby-Denning-s-Colorado-Muzzleloader-Hunt/page3