Known Odds Prior to Entry

Only 200 Total Seats Sold

All Entries and Winner Are Public

Live Streamed Video with Random Draw

Review on the Hunt Included with Seats

We Draw As Soon As the Seats Sell Out

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS​

How Do I Know This Is Legit?
Don’t take our word for it. We welcome you to join our Facebook group and scroll through the history. You will see hundreds of posts (mailcalls) from our winners.

Do I Have to Watch to Win?
No, you do not have to watch the live video in order to win. You can watch it later when you have time. The full video stays up forever and can be replayed even after the live stream ends.

When are the Draws?
The draw is usually the night that the audience is full if closed by 8PM CST. Otherwise its the following night at the same time. We announce the live event on our Facebook and YouTube.

What are Review Webinars?
Along with your seat in the giveaway, you also get our full review on the hunt we did with the outfitter. This review + giveaway combo is how we try to give value to everyone, including those that didn’t win the hunt itself.

When is the Hunt?
We can hold it for you for as long as you need
. You can book next year, or 3 years from now. It doesn’t matter to us and you will never lose it. We just work with the outfitter to book whenever you can.

Who Can Participate?
Hunts are open to all legal residents of the United States of America and the District of Columbia (U.S.) as well as Canada and any other international that can meet the local and federal requirements to hunt in the US.​

HAVE QUESTIONS? SEND ME A MESSAGE.

Happy to answer all questions and concerns!​

Last edited:
OP
ILIKEGEAR

ILIKEGEAR

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Only 10 Seats Left. Live draw tonight if closed by 8PM CST!

Last edited:
I’m not sure I understand… $50 for “a review” Can you explain that please. Does that mean it’s $50 for an entry in the drawing or is there more to it?

OP
ILIKEGEAR

ILIKEGEAR

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor

What are Review Webinars?

Along with your seat in the giveaway, you also get our full review on the hunt we did with the outfitter. This review + giveaway combo is how we try to give value to everyone, including those that didn’t win the hunt itself.

Correct. Its $50 per seat (200 seats total) for the draw

Ok that sounds like a great opportunity. Especially since it can be books years down the road. I do have another question though. 100 tickets or “seats” at $50 is ten grand. Easily the cost of the hunt. Is the hunt donated to your organization? If not discounted? I’m curious what’s in it for you.

Why do you use the term “seats” anyway?

svivian

WKR
Ok that sounds like a great opportunity. Especially since it can be books years down the road. I do have another question though. 100 tickets or “seats” at $50 is ten grand. Easily the cost of the hunt. Is the hunt donated to your organization? If not discounted? I’m curious what’s in it for you.

200 tickets at $50 is $10,000. But thank you for the questions as I was wondering the same when i tried going to their website.

I’m not sure I understand… $50 for “a review” Can you explain that please. Does that mean it’s $50 for an entry in the drawing or is there more to it?

I am pretty sure its all how they dance around having a raffle that is not technically a raffle, which comes with other legal considerations I would imagine.

OP
ILIKEGEAR

ILIKEGEAR

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor

200 Seats at $50 each is $10,000 which is our cost of the hunt. The hunt is fully paid and not donated. You can book with the outfitter directly for the same cost.

We are a group of Military Veterans and avid hunters that provide unbiased reviews and giveaways through live webinars. You purchase a seat in our unbiased webinar on the item listed and earn a seat in the giveaway. Once the audience is full, we give that item away to one of the individuals that bought a review.

We often do completely free giveaways for our members. This hunt was highly requested and we are running it as a means to bring in new members that may otherwise not have been interested before.

You can learn more about who we are and what we do here.

Last edited:
OP
ILIKEGEAR

ILIKEGEAR

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
I am pretty sure its all how they dance around having a raffle that is not technically a raffle, which comes with other legal considerations I would imagine.

Surprisingly, many do value the review portion - but yes, you've got the idea.

Ultimately, you are paying for the review and at the end, we give the item (or hunt in this case) away to one of the seat holders. We have a lot of red tape offering this to every state, Canada etc - so while it can be somewhat confusing at first - most seem to get the concept after trying it once or twice.

After 2 years in business and lots of back and forth with the suits - this is how we protect everyone involved and continue to offer these sort of things to those who would be interested in the future.

Hope that helps.

OP
ILIKEGEAR

ILIKEGEAR

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
1 in 200 is 0.5%? All my NM apps except Ibex had better odds than that.

What unit is the hunt in also...?

The hunt is in Unit 57. I would just say that those who are most interested have purchased multiple seats on this hunt and have better odds than 0.5% - 200 seats for $50 is just what was voted on by our 7,500 members.

We will have more hunts listing soon with much less seats. I went ahead and removed the statement from the post as well. The last thing we want to do is claim something we are not. Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited: