Win a 2013 Hoyt!!

Hey all!

We will be raffling off a 2013 Hoyt bow on Saturday 8 December at Pellegrino's Archery Hut in Colorado Springs at 4 pm! Limit 1 entry per person free raffle!! Join us in welcoming the Colorado Hoyt Rep as he will be here all day to showcase the 2013 line as well as Easton Arrows, Truball, Axcel, and more! Must be present to win!

vcb

WKR
Nice I was going to shoot some pheasants but chance to win a 13 Hoyt sounds better!

Yukondog

WKR
Will most likely be there with a couple folks in tow. Mostly want them to shot that Hunter you have there. Evan, I believe it is set at 28" DL which would work for one of the guys who might join me. Are you able to set it up to a 30"" DL for me once they have shot it? I hope so as I have a feeling lots of money will be leaving our pockets if you catch my drift.

Matt

OP
Evan Williams
Matt,

Sorry that it took a week to get back I've been running around quite a bit. I hope that you all got to play with that Elite and had a good time at the shop. I'm sure you already know that we don't have any of the modules for the Elite's. They didn't send us a thing other than 1 bow. We are kinda on the ropes with them through 2013. Bill and I will be looking for some other lines to possibly bring into the shop depending on that Hunter this year.