Win Amazing Prizes with the 2019 Spring Into Adventure Photo Contest, sponsored by SKRE EXTREME MOUNTAIN GEAR

skregear

Lil-Rokslider
Idaho 2019 spring bear. First time bear hunter, only had two days in the woods, ~6 days drive out/back! It was worth it and the meat tastes fabulous. He had a white blaze on his chest I should have gotten a pic of but I was in a hurry to pack the meat/hide and get back to camp.

img_5348-jpg.102163

Congrats! That's a great bear!

Cobie33

FNG
Turkey submission-My 12 year old son napping after his late morning photo session with his gobbler in the Iowa sunshine. Took him 9 springs to figure out napping after or during an outing is ok!Cael sleeping.JPG

Cobie33

FNG
Shed submission-These two guys had just as much fun finding all those Wyoming whitetail and mule deer sheds piled at their feet as they did taking their two gobblers. I enjoyed helping them reach their goal of their first Merriam's. We had frozen the bird on the right for photos later in the hunt and the fan was stiff, LOL!Guys 1.JPG

Last edited:
OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
When are you announcing the winners?
I had hoped to finialize this sooner but had something personal come up last week that took all my attention. I apologise everyone for the delay.The guys over at SKRE will be choosing thier top 3 favorites on Monday. I'M hopeful I'll get the winners posted Monday night or Tuesday morning.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I had hoped to finialize this sooner but had something personal come up last week that took all my attention. I apologise everyone for the delay.The guys over at SKRE will be choosing thier top 3 favorites on Monday. I'M hopeful I'll get the winners posted Monday night or Tuesday morning.

Hope things are better for ya.

trkyslr

WKR
Could today be the day? Thanks SKRE for a real photo contest based upon taking a quality all around photo and not a contest on gathering ‘likes’... can’t wait to see the results as there are some great photos submitted.

OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Could today be the day? Thanks SKRE for a real photo contest based upon taking a quality all around photo and not a contest on gathering ‘likes’... can’t wait to see the results as there are some great photos submitted.
The guys over at SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear will be picking the three top photos and deciding the winners. I'm patiently waiting along with everyone here for thier email then I'll post it here. They had a super busy 4th of July weekend with orders and hope to be caught up and announce thier picks today.

OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
First off I want to say thank you to SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear for being such a generous sponsor of the Spring into Adventure photo contest.

Secondly thank you to all the members that submitted entries or commented on those that did. Member engagement is what these contests are all about and what turns them into annual events.

Lastly just a reminder that this was a best photo contest, and I think the winning photos reflect that. For 2019 the top three photos will win regardless of which category they fell into.
df01f465d55bb931bae42efd5d4a9bd4.jpg