Win Amazing Prizes with the 2019 Spring Into Adventure Photo Contest, sponsored by SKRE EXTREME MOUNTAIN GEAR

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey Roksliders, we are super excited to announce the 1st annual Spring into adventure photo contest 2019. SKRE GEAR has stepped up big and offered a variety of prize packages from their summit clothing line for the best THREE photo entries.

Contest is simple:

Get out this spring and submit your best photo documenting your adventure.
Up to 3 photos can be entered per member but only a single photo entry in each category:
Shed Antler * Spring Bear * Spring Turkey

This is a "best photo" contest. The winning 2019 photo will be judged on the following criteria and rules:

1) WOW Factor. Is it a great photo that grabs the viewer? This takes in lighting, color, uniqueness, etc.

2) Composition- by that I mean the way in which the different parts that make up your photo are arranged- is there too much background, not enough subject? or visa versa? Where are your eyes naturally drawn to? Is it a good balance between the, Antler/Bear/Turkey, and the terrain? (the hunter is not required to appear in the photo.)

3) Criteria of skill, originality, and relevance to spring time adventures.

4) Must be a photo taken this spring in 2019.

5) Between March 8th and June 30th post a photo on this thread (don't know how to post pics? Click here )

6) One photo per category only. If you hunt sheds, bears, or turkeys, you can enter one photo for each.

7) Also, by posting on this thread, you agree to let Rokslide and SKRE EXTREME MOUNTAIN GEAR use any of the photos in promotional material without compensation.

8) Any international winner is responsible for border tax, custom fees, excessive postage fees, etc.

Here are the prizes to be awarded:

1st Place:
Hardscrabble Jacket

hardscrabble jacket.png

Hardscrabble Pant

pants.png

Wasatch Crew Top

shirt.jpg

Hi Line Hat

hat.png

2nd Place:
Unita Early Season Pant

early season pants.png

Alpine Lite Short Sleeve

Ss_top.png

Early Season Hat

early season hat.png
3rd Place:
SKRE GEAR Swag Bundle

swag.png

As you can see, SKRE EXTREME MOUNTAIN GEAR has been very generous with this contest, so be sure and support them by entering and of course by checking them out here SKRE Gear when you need great clothing. I've personally ran all the gear in this give away you can read my review on all these pieces here Ultimate SKRE Review. Now get out there and take some great photographs.

Last edited:
OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here's some examples from a previous spring

One picture per entry and can enter once in all three categories * Shed Antlers * Spring Turkey * Spring Bear *
8286f5f088361819824e545cb04e7647.jpg

Last edited:
OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
One picture per entry and can enter once in all three categories * Shed Antlers * Spring Turkey * Spring Bear *
0745d87a6708fccff3056844544d0fcc.jpg

Last edited:

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
c33bd8a2ba8d635da792a8230c40b9ce.jpg

Here is my entry for spring turkey with my first Osceola tom sporting 1 3/4” spurs! NWTF scoring puts him tied with #31 all time for typical Osceola turkeys!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoa!! Look at those spurs. Way to go Jared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk