Win Amazing Prizes with the 2019 Spring Into Adventure Photo Contest, sponsored by SKRE EXTREME MOUNTAIN GEAR

FlyGuy

WKR
Had a few days off and decided to drive 15 hours to lay eyes on the Gila unit I drew an elk tag in this Fall. I Did not punch my Turkey tag but saw some amazing country and found my very 1st elk sheds. Such a cool feeling to strap a couple of these things onto a pack.
bd5ab1df8f37dd695aef930efaa0d0c3.jpg

You can’t cheat the mountain

Here's my entry.
I had put in 23 hours at work up until this point. First bird I've ever killed. Solo, no blind, no decoy, and drained from work. 26 minutes from the time I started hunting until I had him down. It was an absolute blast. Now I will forever be a turkey hunter. I've been eyeing up those hardscrabble jacket and pants for a while too.20190504_114143.jpg

dukxdog

Lil-Rokslider
I just returned from the Kamchatka Peninsula of Russia where I took this Brownie on the fourth day. I used my Remington 700 AWR in .375HH shooting Swift 270gr A-Frame bullets. Two shots gave me a down and an anchor. He was an old bear as can be seen from his teeth missing and cavities.

The hunt area had several active volcanos with one shown in the background of the photo.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_1456.JPG

Last edited:
OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just returned from the Kamchatka Peninsula of Russia where I took this Brownie on the fourth day. I used my Remington 700 AWR in .375HH shooting Swift 270gr A-Frame bullets. Two shots gave me a down and an anchor. He was an old bear as can be seen from his teeth missing and cavities.

The hunt area had several active volcanos with one shown in the background of the photo.

Thanks for looking.

View attachment 100700

View attachment 100701
That things a tank. Only a single picture per entry though.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk