• Synthetic Fiber

Votes: 21 15.9%
  • Other

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dayv_33

FNG
Another merino vote. Just recently bought my first wool base layers and socks and have so far been very impressed with the smell factor as well as the moisture wicking abilities. Could definitely use some more!

snuzzo29

Lil-Rokslider
I voted merino but do use synthetic as well. I like the feel of good merino better and the less stink is a major bonus.

Scoony

Lil-Rokslider
I voted synthetic as that is what I mostly use. The only merino I have is in socks. My favorite shirt is the wasatch crew top. I on't like to wear a lot of clothing even in cold weather. The wasatch top, a puffy, and the hard scrabble jacket keeps me good for most situation.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Merino, comfortable and stink free. I run hot and rarely wear anything other than a VERY thin merino long sleeve shirt.

22lr

WKR
Mainly a synthetic guy just because that's what most of my duty gear is and I tend to wear what I have...

DaveS

Lil-Rokslider
I voted for Merino wool because it keeps me warm even when wet, absorbs sweat and dries fairly fast when the weather is warm, doesn't stink.

willidru

WKR
Merino for me it just seems to breath better and be more comfortable. I use FL, but the cut doesn’t fit me great.