Win Free Gear Giveaway #4

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rokslide and SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear have teamed up once again to bring the Rokslide membership another exciting opportunity to win free SKRE Gear. Winners will be randomly selected from the list of contributors on or about October 27th by SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear staff.

Entering is simple -- Post a favorite Hunting photograph or write up a favorite Hunting memory. Contest will run between now and October 27th. Everyone can enter one time and will be entered into the random drawing to win. Multiple winners will be drawn during this final SKRE Gear giveaway.

Link to the 1st giveaway --> Here winner of SKRE Lost Peak Jacket @stonewall
Link to the 2nd giveaway --> HERE winner of Kaibab 150 SS top @Ndbowhunter
Link to the 3rd giveaway --> HERE winner of Kaibab 150 LS top @Sal552

Rokslider's here is your opportunity to be one of the first to receive the Accelerator Merino Wool Sock.

1602810116912.png

Considering you start and end each day on your feet, managing moisture and hot spots play a vital role when it comes to proper foot care in the field. It has been said, take good care of your feet and they will thank you at the end of the day. Enter the Accelerator 200 Merino Sock. This pair of powerhouses are designed and crafted to keep your feet warm, dry, and healthy, whether you are on the move or in your stand. Additionally, we utilize a merino synthetic blend for enhanced memory, comfort, and durability.

Fabric Details​

• 64% Merino Wool, 15% Nylon, 11% Lycra Spandex, 10% Lycra Elastic Blend
  • Multi Directional Stretch

Product Features​

• Excellent Moisture Management
  • Wicks Moisture Away from Your Body
  • Anatomical Fit Provides a Full Range of Motion

Special Technology​

• Naturally Antimicrobial for Ultimate Odor Control
  • Naturally, UV Absorbent Eliminates Unnatural Glare
  • Naturally Fire Resistant
  • Naturally Stain Resistant

Weight​

2.2 oz

Recommended Use​

Early-Mid Season

Entering is simple -- Post a favorite Hunting photograph or post up a favorite Hunting memory. Contest will run between now and October 27th. Everyone can enter one time and will be entered into the random drawing to win. Multiple winners will be drawn during this final SKRE Gear giveaway.

***RULES***

To be eligible to win a participating member will have a minimum of 25 posts by the stated deadline of October 27th AND agree to post a first impressions of the Accelerator 200 Merino Wool Sock in the SKRE Gear 2020 New product releases & member reviews thread. Failure to comply with or attempt to bypass any rules will result in swift disciplinary measures up to and including permanent banning from the community.

Attachments

• 1602809976047.png
    1602809976047.png
    335 KB · Views: 31
OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
***Example***

This picture captured everything about that hunting trip. What a grinder!

c38a4ff36fc622a9ce31e73088ae098b.jpg

Last edited:
OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
***Example***

One of my favorite memories was shooting a coyote with the CVA Paramount Pro at 250 yards and watching the powerbelt ELR totally take his feet off the ground while flipping them up and over in the air.

street

WKR
Me and my best friend doing some preseason scouting

Attachments

• IMG_0220.jpg
    IMG_0220.jpg
    317.8 KB · Views: 34

CorbLand

WKR
1924281_1072600049876_6277_n.jpg

How about both a picture and a write up?

I think I was like 15 or 16 when this picture was taken. We had a friend that owned some ground in the unit we would elk hunt and he would let us hunt it one day a year. We would always wait until the last part of season. We planned to go the day after Thanksgiving this year. Well Thanksgiving night, after a day of binge eating everything, I get food poisoning. I spent most of the night throwing up and have horrible diarrhea. Fast forward to the morning after, I am still puking but decide to go hunting anyways. Threw up a couple times on the drive in and trusted a fart that ended badly. We got out to walk up the draw we shot these in as there was fresh tracks up the bottom. I was leaning up against a tree trying not to pass out when my uncle (guy with his face blacked out) starts shooting. It took me good 20 seconds to understand what was going on and really only made sense when there was an elk running through the trees 20 yards in front of me. In the end, there was three cows in that group and 3 guys with tags, they all came home with us. One of the longest days of my life but I will remember it forever.

bruno59

WKR
I drew a nonresident tag for the Black hills of SD and hit the right week to show up just about every doe i seen had a buck with her, i couldn't pass this buck up he was laying next to the doe when he saw me just stood up and then looked back at the doe and i think he was going to lay down again but i shot him before he could had a great week thereIMG_1192.JPG

Jn78

Lil-Rokslider
Quick question about the socks - why the high lycra content? How does the high lycra content impact dry time and durability? It looks like most sock companies keep the lycra content below 5%.

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
My wife’s first elk hunt. Didn’t get anything but she impressed me on the hike in (or should I say up). First 100ft Of Elevation was hands and knees to get up off the river. In total we climbed up 1800’ in elevation. Found a dead head 5x5 bull and another dead head heavy 4x4 muley, only 200 yards from each other. Was a fun hunt, but a tough one!

1A690104-0DE9-4F30-BA68-D962A6B458BB.jpeg

Sal552

FNG
IMG_0404.jpg
This is one of my most memorable trips ever! This is my son’s second buck and the weather held out until he got it done. We stayed at a bunk house that night and ate some tenderloins, and it poured all night! Next morning weather broke and we headed out. I sure was a proud dad driving home that day. He put the horns up so everyone could see them. Those memories are the kind that stick forever!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk